Stanley Robotics is a highly ambitious robotics start-up launched in January 2015. Set to revolutionise the car-parking world with an automated valet service, our robots can move any vehicle. Already seeing strong growth with several key accounts (car parking providers), Stanley Robotics has raised equity from big name investors and is rolling out in 2019 several large-scale projects.
We are based in the centre of Paris, in the 11th arrondissement.
You will participate in the design and implementation of the system and network infrastructure of the product to ensure the security, stability and scalability of our services.
This position requires a great deal of adaptability and it may require the applicant to work on a multitude of diverse and innovative projects.
- Management and improvement of the current network: analysis and design of our architecture, network administration, and VPN management;
- Implementation of network/system monitoring tools;
- Linux system administration;
- Assisting in the implementation of various devOps projects (deployment, CI/CD, data analysis...).
Your Profile :
- You are a technician or engineer, specialising in systems and/or networks. We accept autodidacts;
- Avid interest in devOps and the Cloud (GCP, AWS);
- Skills in the process of being developed are welcome;
- Strong command of the Linux environment;
- Knowledge of networking (Juniper), scripting (Shell, Python, Perl...), Docker, Ansible (Puppet, Chef) Kubernetes are a plus.
What we offer :
- Fast-paced and flexible environment
- Possibility of working from home (1 day a week)
- Meal vouchers
- Private healthcare
- Transportation stipend
- Transparent salary policy
- Stock options (BSPCE)