at Presidents Summit in London
(₤30000 - ₤40000 per year)
We are looking for a new Conference Producer to take on our annual Presidents Summit. You will be responsible for bringing international thought-leaders on stage and empowering them to share actionable insights in an entertaining and energizing format. You will be working with the likes of Bill Clinton, Richard Branson, Jack Welch, and Steve Wozniak.
You will work closely with the Events Director, and other key stakeholders to deliver cutting-edge, thought-provoking, and best-in-class experiences for our attendees. Our flagship event in Copenhagen is one of the biggest business conferences in Europe and is held twice each year. As the Conference Producer, you will have a say in all aspects of the creative and execution stages of these events.
Your predecessor, will stay with the company and will be there to mentor and support you to make sure that you can hit the ground running. We hope that your experience, skills, creativity, and enthusiasm for this position will help us move Presidents Summit to new heights and to open doors to speakers that we never thought possible.
- Conducting intensive research to ascertain and validate conference content with senior executives
- Inviting, confirming and managing ongoing relations with senior speakers
- Running events onsite, networking with senior executives and developing future business
- Working closely with marketing and sales teams to develop and aid in the execution of comprehensive cross-functional strategies
- Creating original, engaging copy for the event brochure, website and associated promotional pieces
- Exceptional conversational skills both on the phone, and in person, and you are comfortable with communicating to senior level executives
- You are able to write engaging content which speaks to your audience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Curiosity to learn and expand your understanding of the topics you research
- Project management experience and able to thrive within a fast-paced environment
- A strong academic background (a Bachelor’s degree is required), are team-oriented and commercially focused
- Is coachable, with the willingness and humility to learn from feedback
- Has experience with intrapreneurship and working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.