Speaker Relations Manager
at Presidents Summit in London
We are looking for a new Speaker Relations Manager to take on our annual Presidents Summit. You will be responsible for identifying, booking, and supporting world-class speakers that will take the stage at our events. You will be working with the likes of Bill Clinton, Richard Branson, Jack Welch, and Steve Wozniak.
You’ll work closely with the Events Director, and other key stakeholders to deliver cutting-edge, thought-provoking, and best-in-class experiences for our attendees. Our flagship event in Copenhagen is one of the biggest business conferences in Europe and is held twice each year. As the Speaker Relations Manager, you will have a say in all aspects of the creative and execution stages of these events.
Your predecessor, will stay with the company and will be there to mentor and support you to make sure that you can hit the ground running. We hope that your experience, skills, creativity, and enthusiasm for this position will help us push Presidents Summit to new heights and to open doors to speakers that we never thought possible.
We are located in London, United Kingdom, and look for someone who…
- Enjoys networking and building long-term relationships with senior leaders
- Keeps up with current and future business trends, technologies, and up-and-coming speakers
- Enjoys both personal and professional development
- Is coachable, with the willingness and humility to learn from feedback
- Has experience with intrapreneurship and working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- An eye for drama and storytelling in events
- An awareness of the customer’s event experience
- Has proven effectiveness at meeting deadlines
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at Presidents Summit
- Sponsorship Sales Director at Presidents Summit in London 16-05-2019