*About CoInvestor Technologies*
CoInvestor Technologies is an early-stage FinTech company delivering innovative, SaaS solutions that digitise the management and application process of tax-efficient investments.
As alternative asset investments increase in importance, there is a growing need for their digitisation to improve accessibility and distribution. Our cloud-based solutions connect financial advisers, fund managers and sophisticated investors to build a more streamlined investment and reporting process, and in doing so support the growth and institutionalisation of the sector.
We are looking for a creative and highly self-motivated individual to join our team in London. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this is a key supporting role to produce engaging digital content to develop and maintain a strong visual identity for CoInvestor Technologies. Working closely with the marketing and product teams, key responsibilities will include creation and management of website pages, design and production of branded assets and content.
The ideal candidate will need to have a sharp eye for detail and design principles, the ability to tackle and solve various design challenges head on and to be flexible and resourceful. This opportunity is perfect for someone looking for a hybrid experience to further develop their skillset within the creative industries and also gain some exposure to the financial sector. The diverse and sometimes fast-paced environment here at CoInvestor Technologies will require candidates to hit the ground running.
- Design collateral including brochures, business cards, leaflets, presentation decks and other branded assets
- Create branded content and assets which adhere to the CoInvestor Technologies guidelines
- Design and create website pages and bespoke campaign landing pages
- Create new and edit existing HTML based email templates
- Creation and delivery of digital marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the product development team to maintain consistent branding across all digital mediums
- Measuring and reporting on the success of our website
- Support the Marketing Manager to deliver various marketing activity
- Ensure that all content on the website is up to date and make changes where necessary
- Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite specifically (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS and Java Script
- Good understanding of UX/UI principles
- Strong sense of organisation, responsibility and creativity
- Ability to meet deadlines
- A strong portfolio evidencing your previous work
- Excellent team work and collaboration skills
- Competent in PowerPoint and Word
- Development of branded content and collateral for B2B audience
- An understanding of digital marketing including SEO, PPC
- Competence using Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Capable of using various social media platforms including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Experience editing videos using Adobe Premier Pro or Final cut
- Proficiency using Adobe After effects for creating animations and title sequences
- Familiarity with Adobe Xd
- Knowledge of HubSpot functionality for design and marketing
- Experience in a start-up or early-stage company