Client Success Manager
at WatchMyCompetitor in London
WatchMyCompetitor (WMC) is a rapidly growing market intelligence platform. Our online service helps brands monitor their digital competitive landscape to ensure they stay ahead. WMC is based in London, but has a global customer base of leading brands across most industry sectors.
We’re expanding our Customer Success team, which is focussed on providing outstanding customer service, increasing usage and adoption, and maximising customer return on investment to drive contract renewal and expansion.
A Customer Success Manager is a vital part of the commercial team – providing onboarding support, training and consultancy to customers during their ongoing use of the WMC platform, as well as developing account plans to find opportunities for expansion, building close relationships with key customer contacts from senior to junior level, and ensuring contract retention year-on-year.
- Working with our customers to truly understand their business and work with them to uncover the value they can obtain from improved market intelligence.
- Providing best practice advice and guidance to customers to ensure their success.
- Manage the customer lifecycle – working across the full process: from new account stage, through initial onboarding and setup alongside WMC Analysts, to expansion and successful contract renewal.
- Building relationships with key customer contacts to ensure high levels of satisfaction across all stakeholders.
- Monitor customer use of the tool and action accordingly to ensure high user engagement.
Work closely with sales and marketing functions to drive ongoing customer referrals and case studies.
- You’ll need to become a WMC product expert; knowing the system inside-out to provide advice & best practice support internally & externally.
- Acting as the lynchpin between all internal teams to ensure customers are at the centre of everything we do.
- Whilst this is not a direct sales role, you’ll need to be comfortable and capable of negotiating contract terms and have a target-driven mindset.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven background in account management, customer service or customer success roles.
- At least 2-3 years experience working in an enterprise SaaS or tech, cross-sector B2B environment.
- Demonstration of ability to develop senior customer relationships to deliver account retention targets.
- A strong interest in tech, with the ability to clearly explain even the most complicated ideas to a non-techy audience.
- You’re confident, friendly and outgoing and capable of being enthusiastic even when faced with difficult problems.
- The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, be a strong communicator, listener, organised and analytical with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills – comfortable and confident presenting to large groups as well as working closely with small teams or one-to-one.
- Excellent IT skills – must be highly proficient in a wide range of functionality on both Mac & PC operating systems.
- Solid / in-depth understanding of web, enterprise, and SaaS technologies.
- A relevant degree is desirable but not necessarily essential.
Why our team love working at WMC:
It’s our team that make WMC a success – they appreciate the autonomy they’re given, working closely with the founders and playing a major role within a dynamic, high-growth business. Everyone also gets:
- Strong opportunities for career progression and development.
- Great office environment, within walking distance of Borough Market.
- Monthly socials including darts nights, bake off competitions, wine evenings, tapas and beer, burger lunches.
- Stock options scheme.
- Birthdays off and a great range benefits.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at WatchMyCompetitor
- Account Executive (New Business) at WatchMyCompetitor in London 16-05-2019
- Finance Manager at WatchMyCompetitor in London 16-05-2019