WatchMyCompetitor (WMC) is a rapidly growing market intelligence SaaS platform. Our online service helps brands monitor their digital competitive landscape to ensure they stay ahead. WMC is based in London, but has a global customer base of leading brands across multiple industry sectors.
We’re looking for new Account Executives to join our growing Sales team; to continue to build our strong new customer pipeline, and to serve as ambassadors for WMC platform.
* Working closely with Sales Development Representatives to identify new prospects through outbound research activities and campaigns.
* Becoming a WMC expert - arranging and providing online (or onsite) demonstrations to prospects, highlighting the benefits the platform will bring to their organisation.
* Creating proposals and owning the full sales cycle - qualification, negotiation and closing new business.
* Ensuring that your individual KPIs are consistently achieved and the CRM is maintained accurately.
* Looking for opportunities to help our clients by expanding the reach of our product into other parts of their organisation.
*What we’re looking for*
* Minimum 2 years experience of new business, full sales cycle ownership within a SaaS environment.
* Demonstrable passion for web technologies, SaaS, digital media or other innovative online products.
You’re confident, friendly and outgoing and capable of being enthusiastic even when faced with difficult problems.
* The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, be a strong communicator, organised and analytical with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills - comfortable and confident presenting to large groups as well as working closely with small teams or one-to-one with C-level execs.
* Excellent IT skills – must be highly proficient in a wide range of functionality on both Mac & PC operating systems.
* Ability to work hard and deliver strong results in a dynamic team environment.
*Why our team love working at WMC*
It’s our team that make WMC a success - they appreciate the autonomy they’re given, working closely with the founders and playing a major role within a dynamic, high-growth business. Everyone also gets:
* Strong opportunities for career progression and development.
* Great office environment, within walking distance of Borough Market.
* Monthly socials including darts nights, wine evenings, tapas and beer, burger lunches.
* Stock options scheme.
* Birthdays off and a great range benefits.