WatchMyCompetitor (WMC) is a rapidly growing market intelligence platform. Our online service helps brands monitor their digital competitive landscape to ensure they stay ahead. WMC is based in London, but has a global customer base of leading brands across most industry sectors.
WMC is looking to recruit a self-motivated and confident Finance Manager who will play a central role in aligning the company's financial operations to our ambitious growth objectives. In a dynamic start-up environment, you will have the opportunity to create new procedures and make this role your own.
* Sales and purchase ledger management
* Customer invoicing and chasing debtors
* Preparing company accounts and management information
* Managing day-to-day accounting, balance sheet and month-end processes
* Bank recs, expense postings, VAT returns and R&D tax credits
* Forecasting and cash-flow management
* Assisting with statutory accounts and audit
*What we’re looking for*
* 2-3 years industry experience, within a tech environment ideally
* Experience of using Xero software
* Outstanding Excel skills
* Ability to work to multiple deadlines, prioritise tasks and work under pressure
* High level of initiative with an ability to self-teach, problem solve and adapt
*Why our team love working at WMC*
It’s our team that make WMC a success - they appreciate the autonomy they’re given, working closely with the founders and playing a major role within a dynamic, high-growth business. Everyone also gets:
* Strong opportunities for career progression and development.
* Great office environment, within walking distance of Borough Market.
* Monthly socials including darts nights, wine evenings, tapas and beer, burger lunches.
* Stock options scheme.
* Birthdays off and a great range benefits.