at WatchMyCompetitor in London
WatchMyCompetitor (WMC) is a rapidly growing market intelligence platform. Our online service helps brands monitor their digital competitive landscape to ensure they stay ahead. WMC is based in London, but has a global customer base of leading brands across most industry sectors.
WMC is looking to recruit a self-motivated and confident Finance Manager who will play a central role in aligning the company’s financial operations to our ambitious growth objectives. In a dynamic start-up environment, you will have the opportunity to create new procedures and make this role your own.
- Sales and purchase ledger management
- Customer invoicing and chasing debtors
- Preparing company accounts and management information
- Managing day-to-day accounting, balance sheet and month-end processes
- Bank recs, expense postings, VAT returns and R&D tax credits
- Forecasting and cash-flow management
- Assisting with statutory accounts and audit
What we’re looking for
- 2-3 years industry experience, within a tech environment ideally
- Experience of using Xero software
- Outstanding Excel skills
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines, prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- High level of initiative with an ability to self-teach, problem solve and adapt
Why our team love working at WMC
It’s our team that make WMC a success – they appreciate the autonomy they’re given, working closely with the founders and playing a major role within a dynamic, high-growth business. Everyone also gets:
- Strong opportunities for career progression and development.
- Great office environment, within walking distance of Borough Market.
- Monthly socials including darts nights, wine evenings, tapas and beer, burger lunches.
- Stock options scheme.
- Birthdays off and a great range benefits.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at WatchMyCompetitor
- Client Success Manager at WatchMyCompetitor in London 16-05-2019
- Account Executive (New Business) at WatchMyCompetitor in London 16-05-2019