WHO WE ARE
Mode is a new breed of a FinTech challenger. Having launched in 2018, we are a group of financial services professionals and technologists based in London, building the next-gen financial services ecosystem for both traditional and tokenised assets. We are gradually bringing down the barriers and inefficiencies of the old and clunky financial system that cost our clients, and the world, too much time and money.
We are backed by reputable and experienced investors and advisors and equipped with knowledge and capital to pioneer this historic shift currently happening to the way our world exchanges value.
WHAT ARE WE ABOUT
In simple terms, we are about opportunity and getting things done.
We are not about your years of experience or where you went to college. We are on a constant quest for passionate, smart and capable people that share our view of the future, are explorers at heart and are looking to ‘Make a dent in the Universe’ © He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named. We give these people opportunities to grow and to make a difference and to put their name on what could become one of the most significant undertakings in the financial industry.
As our space is evolving, we make mistakes, own them and learn from them, and we are continually improving to become the best at what we do.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are currently looking for Head of Talent, who will build and manage our People function, initially focusing on recruitment, retention and our HR Brand.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Build and manage our Talent function, helping Mode to acquire and retain top talent in the market
- Conduct searches for all levels of Technology, Finance, Strategy and other functions
- Develop and maintain our network of candidates and partners
- Organise, host and participate in recruitment events
- Manage our HR Brand
- Oversee the external providers taking care of our recruitment, personnel records, payroll and other relevant functions
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Experienced, process-driven, energetic recruiter/HR, ready to apply their skills, energy and contacts to take the helm of the new Talent function and fully own it
- Experience hiring for specialist roles (Tech/Finance) essential
- Startup experience/exposure essential
- Comfortable and confident representing the company in front of candidates and partners of any level of seniority
- Experience setting up and running the function in a startup is a huge plus