Head of Marketing / CMO
at Howsy in London
Howsy is a leading scale-up within the proptech sector. We are on a mission to Make Renting Better for Everyone and are a technology-led, fast growing, disruptive online property management company.
Howsy is backed by professional investors and has raised substantial investment to date with over 75 employees across three locations.
We want to provide our Landlords and Renters with a transparent and painless service bolstered by first class customer care but in a completely different way to the traditional high street lettings agent.
First and foremost to work at Howsy you need to be…
- A naturally positive person
- Have a passion for making a difference
- Willing to challenge the status quo
- Able to take ownership and follow through on promises
- Willing to learn from and teach others, and
- Able to provide outstanding service to customers and colleagues
If you are all these things then you may be the person for us.
About the Role
We’re looking for a CMO to join Howsy at the most exciting point on it’s journey so far.
Reporting to the CEO, you will have overall responsibility for overseeing the planning, development and execution of Howsy’s marketing and advertising initiatives. You will own the lead acquisition target, managing both our in-house marketing team and external agencies. You will develop a good working relationship with our Sales Director and her team to ensure leads turn into paying customers.
Howsy has raised significant recent funding and is looking to grow beyond tried and tested digital channels. We are a team who is daring to change an age-old industry and we’re looking to develop new and exciting acquisition channels.
As a highly ambitious and driven candidate, you will lean on your expertise in growth and data-driven marketing solutions.
Skills & Experience
- Self-motivated and driven
- Experience in a strategic marketing role with a multi-channel approach.
- Unfaltering understanding of digital channels including SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing and Content Marketing
- Previous experience at a high growth technology startup and being able to dare to change things
- Experience in managing in-house teams and external agencies
- Highly data-driven marketer, with a demonstrable track record of scalable and repeatable growth
- Great written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convert complex concepts into clear, engaging messages
- Enjoy working as part of geographically diverse, cross-functional teams to drive consensus
- Understands the interplay between marketing, product and sales
- Insight-led and can translate insights into powerful initiatives
- Lead, both up and down to ensure the smooth running of projects
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.