This application is on a first come, first served basis. To show you’ve read the application, use the magic phrase at the bottom..
Fanbytes is a video influencer network helping the world’s biggest brands like Apple, McDonalds and Warner Bros reach young people through exclusive influencers on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
Started in January 2017, we’ve grown pretty quickly counting brands like Sony, Warner and Universal as our customers whilst featuring in publications like Forbes, Evening Standard, and The Times for our crazy campaigns.
The role: We’re looking for someone to come in and start amplifying our voice on social media as we scale. You’ll be working with a young group of people with an average age of 23 doing the most innovative things on social media.
This role is perfect for you if you’d like to get involved in everything from copywriting to design to managing events.
1. Creating content and growing our communities on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
2. Designing our product decks and slides for new services and proposals.
3. Manage our monthly events for influencers and brands.
4. Writing newsletter content to inform and educate our brands.
1. Good with design and creative particularly around Photoshop, Canva and Indesign.
2. Experience with managing social media accounts and creating content.
3. Obsession with everything social specifically on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
4. Video experience will be ideal but not essential. – Experience with MailChimp and CRM.
What you’d get from us.
- £21k to £25k – Opportunity to take creative control and push ideas seen by the world’s leading brands.
- Working with a young team who are pushing the industry forward on fast-growing social media platforms.
- Team events like Axe Throwing & Archery day outs (this isn’t a joke, our CEO is a weird fan of throwing axes)
- Large progression for growth. We believe everyone should be an entrepreneur of their own field and you will be treated as such.
To show you’ve read the whole application, please put “Axe throwing is life” at the start of your application and share an example of how you’ve used social media to drive a product