Head of Paid Acquisition
at Snaptrip in London
(₤45000 - ₤60000 per year)
We now own and operate 4 different holiday rental marketplaces (Snaptrip, Last Minute Cottages, Big Cottages & Dog Friendly Cottages) receiving over half a million visits a month and driving millions in sales volume. However we’re not stopping there, with a TV ad, and huge growth plans for 2019.
Twice featured as the UK’s best travel startup by startups.co.uk, Snaptrip was also crowned the “Next Big Thing in Travel” award at the World Travel Market 2015.
We’re super friendly (we like to think) and would like you to join us in our journey to become the UK’s best holiday rental marketplace!
As a key leader within the Marketing team, reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Head of Paid Acquisition will:
- Set targets and KPIs to maximise profitable paid customer acquisition to fuel the growth of Snaptrip and all sister sites
- Work with the Head of Marketing to deploy a seven figure digital marketing budget
- Manage, optimise and grow existing paid acquisition campaigns across Google, Bing and Facebook – ensuring that CPAs are managed to ensure growth and profitability
- Work with the rest of the Marketing team to identify key areas of digital paid acquisition growth – testing new channels on a monthly basis, expanding on areas of opportunity and ultimately creating new channels of growth, no channel should be left unturned
- Be responsible for senior management reporting on paid acquisition performance across Snaptrip and all sister sites and each acquisition channel
- Working with our Data Scientist to develop a full picture of all paid customer acquisition, not just CPA per bookings but understand where paid acquisition fits as part of driving acquisition, activation and retention across the pirate metric framework
- As part of the above working with our Data Scientist to ensure that the effectiveness digital campaigns are measured correctly
- Work with Product and Data on innovation in marketing tech and data ops solutions, including attribution, digital journey analytics and lead generation
- Ultimately look to grow and manage a team of acquisition managers ensuring best practice
- Manage relationships with all key media suppliers
We’re looking for somebody with a passion for consumer start-ups and data driven digital marketing with:
- 5 years+ of experience running large scale paid search campaigns across Google and Bing Ads as a PPC manager or similar
- An understanding of other paid digital marketing channels such as paid social, YouTube video, display and retargeting essential. Experience of managing these campaigns is preferable but not mandatory as long as you’ve got the drive to learn, get stuck in and also admit when you need help!
- A comprehensive understanding of Google Analytics to be able to understand the complete customer journey not just last or first click attribution
- A passionate data driven marketer with proven track record of delivering growth through data-driven acquisition channels. We have a Data Scientist to help you but you’ll have to love looking at the numbers as much as he does
- A commercial brain. You’ll be able to easily identify commercial opportunities for growth across all paid acquisition channels and just as quickly identify which channels are for the scrap heap or aren’t worth the effort
- A user centric brain. You’re not just responsible for delivering traffic to our site but also for how well the traffic converts. You’ll work with our product team to ensure a seamless customer journey
- A desire to be hands-on and manage / help manage campaigns in-house yourself
- You won’t necessarily have managerial or leadership experience but you’ll be ready to take the step up
- An ability to communicate clearly and collaborate as part of a small startup team
- A drive and desire to get stuck in and be self-starting
- The usual stuff like being able to use Office and write an email clearly without mixing up ‘they’re’ and ‘their’
- Competitive salary
- 25 days paid holiday
- A shiny new Macbook
- Stylish central London office near the Thames
- Be part of a young, dynamic and fun team who move technological mountains incredibly quickly
- Free beer and fresh coffee on tap
- Flexible hours
- Discounts off any Snaptrip!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.