Trade-Angel is the new disrupter in the multi £Bn construction consumables market.
Our site is live, our warehouse is stocked and we are dispatching. www.trade-angel.com
Digital Marketing Manager
Trade Angel (www.trade-angel.com) is looking for a confident and driven marketing manager, a graduate with 5+ years of experience working and/or interning on digital marketing campaigns.
We are open to the role being part time.
Trade-Angel.com is an online hyper local high-speed delivery service for trades and prosumers of construction related consumables. The market for these products in London alone is of the scale of £Bn’s – Trade Angel needs to capture a relatively small share of this to be very highly successful.
The aim is to broaden the site to provides news, advice, video content, social content, reviews, features and promotions. Trade Angel works with leading brands and aims to become an editorial authority on its market segment to its growing user base.
The candidate will be working closely with the CEO and warehousing team to implement the digital marketing strategy, maintain the websites, and email marketing and social media. They will be confident, highly organised, self-motivated and understand the importance of following best practices and high-standards to a business’ success.
• Identifying opportunities for social first content; and
• Ensuring social content is produced and distributed to deadline and to best practice; and
• Develop marketing campaigns & digital projects; and
• Keeping analytic reports up to date & identifying trends in data to improve all future activities; and
• Staying up to date & researching new & emerging online trends (changes to social media algorithms, new emerging hashtags, new digital platforms)
• Monitoring audience engagement levels with Trade Angel’s digital channels & reporting progress back; and
• Take responsibility for tweaks to the Trade Angel website, fixing bugs, errors – the warehouse team deal with new product acquisition and onboarding. Any major coding changes are dealt with by others.
• Educated to degree level in digital marketing/marketing or equivalent qualification; and
• Super knowledge of all relevant social media platforms including but not limited to; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest; and
• Great written & verbal communication skills; and
• Experience in using Google Analytics; and
• Experience in using MailChimp; and
• Experience with SMS campaigns: and
• Have a high attention to detail & excellent standards; and
• Experience in managing social media accounts; and
• Be able to use own initiative & work to deadlines; and
• Highly organised in managing own workload & projects to deadlines; and
• Ability to create simple graphics in Photoshop or Pixelmator or similar is essential; and
• Video is an important and growing part of Trade Angel’s online strategy so being confident in front of camera is preferred.
Trade Angel is based in bright modern air conditioned offices near to Wandsworth Town Station. Our IT is all iMac/iOs based and we have gigabit, full fibre, WAN connectivity to the office and warehouse.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to the next stage of their career in digital marketing working for a fast paced forward thinking business.
To apply: If this person is you or sounds like someone you know then please send a short video clip of yourself and why you would suit this role and CV.
We are an inclusive employer and welcome all.