We’re looking for a creative and results-driven sales professional who gets a real buzz from setting and achieving ambitious sales targets. You’ll be a founding member of the Picasso Labs Commercial team, working directly with our Sales Director and our CEO to grow our customer base by creating new opportunities for the sales funnel.
Picasso Labs is the first company building a technology solution to help brands be smarter about their creative. Not only does our system measure in real-time how consumers' response to imagery and video changes based on the unique visual properties of each creative, but also ensures that every single image and video produced is consistent with brand guidelines and best practices. We work with the top fortune 500 companies in the world, including Google, ABinBev, Unilever, Samsung, Motorola, and more. We’re VC backed, profitable, and a close-knit team who’s worked at Google, Yahoo, GE, & Accenture, and holds degrees from Columbia, Cornell, Cambridge, and UPenn.
This position offers a unique opportunity for those who are interested in developing a sales career in the B2B space while building relationships with the best & biggest companies worldwide, with a view to progressing to a revenue generating position.
What's an SDR responsible for and what will you be doing?
- Acquisition: You will manage your pipeline of leads, reach out to prospects and book meetings from our target account list. This includes doing a high-volume of outbound calls, creating personalised videos and writing bespoke emails to book in appointments and discovery calls with our ideal customers, whom we believe Picasso Labs can best support.
- Referrals/Pre-sales: You will pre-qualify leads during the discovery calls to make referrals to the Sales team.
- Sales Strategy: Designing and executing cold call/ email campaign strategies to build and maintain a pipeline of high-quality, qualified leads
- Analytics: Meticulously updating, tracking and analyzing your sales pipeline to understand where we can improve our process to increase conversions at each stage of the pipeline and ultimately increase sales
What do you need to be successful?
- Drive - a willingness to develop your professional career within sales. -
- Previous outbound sales, sales development, pre-sales and/or inside sales experience is a big plus.
- Tech savviness - you're the go-to tech whiz in your family and could teach your grandma how to post a selfie in seconds!
- Resilience - you’re comfortable with making over 60 calls a day (and staying positive!)
- Success - you have a verifiable track record of success during your studies or career
- Goal-oriented team player - we all chip in and support each other to hit our team targets and company goals!
- Positive and not easily discouraged by rejection - you respect a definite “no” but you’ll always be thinking about what we’ve learnt and what we can do to get a “yes” next time
- A quick-thinking problem solver who is confident talking to senior people at some of the biggest companies in the world and building rapport with them via email and phone
-Hungry for autonomy. The world is your oyster here, and we’re looking for folks who’ll take advantage of that and thrive in that environment.
Please note that the compensation includes both salary & our performance-based commission plan.