Customer Support Manager
at Akkroo in London
(₤28000 - ₤33000 per year)
Integrate is the US-based market-leader in Demand Orchestration, co-ordinating all top-of-funnel marketing activity. Akkroo is a vibrant, dynamic and innovative 50-person tech scale-up based in London, recently acquired by Integrate. Our combined companies have some serious rocket fuel, and as a result, we are one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in London. The opportunities here are bountiful and unique, so if you think you have what it takes to be part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!
Akkroo is the market leader of Event Lead Capture, replacing outdated, manual methods: business cards, paper forms and rented scanners. Working at the intersection of Events and MarTech, Akkroo is the bridge between the physical and the digital, empowering exhibitors to take control of the process at every Event, big or small. Akkroo is changing the Events game for Marketers across the globe.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You’ll be part of our larger, global Customer Experience & Support team, who supports customers globally through delivering AMAZING customer service, crafting documentation, troubleshooting bugs, customer training, and go above and beyond to ensure that all customers have a great experience.
Your days will be packed with:
- Interacting with other departments including Product, Marketing and Customer Success – this role will have a stake in all corners of the business!
- Update the pipeline of user suggestions and feedback to improve our product, which will directly impact what Akkroo offers to our global customers.
- Own projects related to improving our support, processes, and self-service.
- You’ll become an Akkroo product guru, able to accurately identify, analyse, and resolve technical and non-technical issues
- Being a Akkroo guru means you’ll be speedy with dealing with tickets, and your fantastic people skills will ensure this is done efficiently and effectively.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
In an ideal world, we want someone who’s familiar with working with customers in adopting and troubleshooting B2B software.
You thrive with autonomy, and love the challenge of solving problems and learning new things. This role will require someone who is patient, with excellent listening skills. You digest information you are presented with, and use that to educate customers and fellow teammates and formulate innovative ideas to contribute to the growth of the company. Underlying all of this, is a genuine care and empathy for customers, whereby you genuinely want to provide the best assistance you can.
So, if you’ve done something like this before and this description resonates with you, then hit apply!
Required skills/ experience
- At least 2 years B2B support experience, ideally with SaaS software
- Background in technical troubleshooting
Superstar Skills (non essential, but a bonus if you have them!)
- Technical and analytical skills (coding as a hobby, side project or otherwise)
- Testing & documentation experience
- Experience working with CRMs and Marketing Automation Software, such as Salesforce
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING
We’re looking to pay a starting salary of £28,000 – £33,000 for this role. We are committed to ratcheting salaries as we grow, so you’ll be rewarded for being an amazing employee and contributing to our growth!
A lot of places boast a great culture, but what’s going on here is really second to none (check out our instagram for a sneak peak). You would join a vibrant, supporting and friendly team, who are laser focused on seeing results and making a real impact. We have a set of core values which define us and shape our tribe, if they resonate with you then we could be onto something.
You can also enjoy…
- Tech/ work tools: We supply you with the best hardware so you can focus on the tasks at hand. We’ll hook you up with a MacBook on your first day, and we’ll sort out getting any additional hardware you need as you get settled.
- Social: You can enjoy monthly team lunches (we’ll get the bill), various fun events and a company which genuinely gets on well with each other.
- Holiday: We’re all adults here, so we’ll trust you to decide how much holiday you want to take (with a minimum of 24 days).
- Pay: We’re committed to paying competitively so you’re not worried about making a living whilst you’re here.
- Life perks: Discounts on gym membership, cinema, high street brands and cycle-scheme.
- Food and drink: Fully stocked fruit bowls to keep you healthy, free breakfast options. A barista style coffee machine stocked with locally roasted beans, and any tea you would like.
- Learning perks: We’ll give you £200 towards books and learning materials every year, so your next read is on us.
If you would like to skip a step, please apply here
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at Akkroo
- Product Designer at Akkroo in London 01-05-2019
- Support Engineer at Akkroo in London 22-05-2019
- Customer Success Manager at Akkroo in London 31-05-2019
- 9 Month Internal Recruiter Contractor at Akkroo in London 19-06-2019