Customer Success Manager
at Akkroo in London
(₤40000 - ₤45000 per year)
Integrate is the Global market-leader in Demand Orchestration, coordinating all top-of-funnel marketing activity. Akkroo is a vibrant, dynamic and innovative 50-person tech scale-up based in London, recently acquired by Integrate. Our combined companies have some serious rocket fuel, and as a result, we are one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in London. The opportunities here are bountiful and unique, so if you think you have what it takes to be part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!
At Integrate, we push the boundaries of technology to deliver products and services that bring control and scalability to demand marketing. Our software operates as the central nervous system for B2B marketers providing optimisation intelligence across all paid efforts at the top of the funnel. The team is spread across Arizona, Boston, New York and London, with 250 employees overall. We’ve had $80 million in funding over our 9 years, and we’re truly on the path to great things!
We have a top-tier client list that includes Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, VMWare, Rackspace, Microsoft and more. Our product is best-in-class and our business is growing rapidly, making us one of the most exciting software companies in the area.
Customer Success Managers are Integrate’s main point of contact. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for owning, managing, and growing relationships with a set of accounts across multiple industries and verticals, and products.
He/She is charged with creating a culture of partnership between Integrate and our customers by acting as a trusted advisor and advocate. The CSM challenges our customers to achieve their marketing goals by continually collaborating with our customers to understand their industry, business, marketing goals, and organisational structure. The CSM works across all Integrate functions to ensure an excellent customer experience. He/She helps guide them on marketing best practices, on the ideal marketing campaigns to execute, and help them navigate their organisations to gain the budget or additional resources sometimes necessary for exceptional results.
Integrate CSMs Are…
- Savvy marketers who have a passion for learning about, discussing, and presenting innovative digital initiatives.- Strong problem solvers who can think strategically and translate the strategy into action to drive key results (for our customers and us) – Able to consistently juggle numerous deliverables simultaneously – Excited to command a room, understand a client’s goals, and communicate thought provoking strategies – Individuals with a passion for B2B marketing technology and the technology that enables it – Success oriented and proactive.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the Integrate customer relationship, working in tight collaboration with Integrate colleagues across the organisation.
- Be a subject matter expert on B2B & demand marketing industry & trends— sharing relevant insights and best practices around Integrate and the industry.
- Build and maintains strategic relationships with senior-level marketing contacts (CMO, VP, Director, and Manager) as well as key users of Integrate.
- Thinks strategically about their book of business as a whole— designing account plans and then executing on those plans to increase platform adoption, helping drive retention/expansion, and fostering excellent customer satisfaction metrics.
- Leverage internal tools to manage, track, and report on key customer information (e.g. health, contacts, initiatives, etc.)
- Bring a positive, collaborative, team- oriented attitude
- Stay proactive and passionate about customer success and everything it entails
Who we’re looking for
The right person for this role will have…
1. B2B marketing expert. 2-5+ years of B2B marketing or account management experience in a B2B marketing organisation, digital agency, B2B marketing SaaS provider, or consulting environment. Preferred experience driving B2B marketing strategy/development and execution (either directly at his/her organisation or with a customer).
2. Commercial acumen. Always thinking about incorporating how to retain/grow accounts and negotiate win-win outcomes.
3.Strong technical acumen. Embraces technology and platforms. Able to understand and articulate Integrate related technical concepts & solutions at a high-level as well as at a tactical/functional level.
4. Passion about the discipline of customer success. You take personal pride in, and responsibility for, the success AND satisfaction of your customers.
5. A proactive approach to their book of business.
6. Incredible communication skills.
7. An aptitude for analytical thinking. You use data and insights to drive plans and actions.
8. A high emotional IQ. Team player. Humble. Positive.
9. Previous experience with marketing automation, CRM, or other marketing technology platforms is desired (or a plus).
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING
We’re looking to pay a starting salary of £40,000 – £45,000 for this role. We are committed to ratcheting salaries as we grow, so you’ll be rewarded for being an amazing employee and contributing to our growth!
A lot of places boast a great culture, but what’s going on here is really second to none (check out our instagram for a sneak peak). You would join a vibrant, supporting and friendly team, who are laser focused on seeing results and making a real impact. We have a set of core values which define us and shape our tribe, if they resonate with you then we could be onto something.
You can also enjoy…
- Tech/ work tools: We supply you with the best hardware so you can focus on the tasks at hand. We’ll hook you up with a MacBook on your first day, and we’ll sort out getting any additional hardware you need as you get settled.
- Social: You can enjoy monthly team lunches (we’ll get the bill), various fun events and a company which genuinely gets on well with each other.
- Holiday: We’re all adults here, so we’ll trust you to decide how much holiday you want to take (with a minimum of 24 days).
- Pay: We’re committed to paying competitively so you’re not worried about making a living whilst you’re here.
- Life perks: Discounts on gym membership, cinema, high street brands and cycle-scheme.
- Food and drink: Fully stocked fruit bowls to keep you healthy, free breakfast options. A barista style coffee machine stocked with locally roasted beans, and any tea you would like.
- Learning perks: We’ll give you £200 towards books and learning materials every year, so your next read is on us.
If you would like to skip a step, please apply here
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at Akkroo
- Product Designer at Akkroo in London 01-05-2019
- Support Engineer at Akkroo in London 22-05-2019
- Customer Support Manager at Akkroo in London 28-05-2019
- 9 Month Internal Recruiter Contractor at Akkroo in London 19-06-2019