Nobly POS (Point of Sale) was founded in 2013 in London and is currently used by hundreds of happy merchants in over 40 countries. Nobly is packed full of features that enable shop owners to get more than they ever thought possible from their point of sale system. From in-depth reporting to loyalty schemes, Nobly allows our merchants to gain powerful insights into their business.
You can set up your shop within minutes, without expensive onboarding and support contracts and start making transactions in no time at all. Our powerful integrations connect Nobly POS with payment solutions, accounting software and marketing tools. Nobly POS allows merchants to seamlessly accept card payments, take cash transactions and view their reports from any device at any time.
For more information, visit www.noblypos.com
We are growing our technical customer support team for Nobly POS in order to continue to wow customers as they continue to use our POS software!
You are excited about delighting customers, solving problems and finding solutions. You are smart, resourceful and charismatic. You love the idea of being a link between our customers and our product team – helping shape the vision of how we continually improve the experience for our customers.
As a Technical Customer Support Specialist, you will help deliver a great customer experience via email, phone and live chat. You’ll cover everything from on-boarding calls to troubleshooting and advice customers using the Nobly POS.
You have a passion for driving resolution, spotting trends and providing an outstanding experience.
- Act as the first point of contact for new and existing customers, you will WOW Nobly POS customers with great service
- Answer customer queries in a professional and timely manner through multiple channels (emails, phone and live-chat)
- Solve technical problems like:
Networking setup issues customers may have (protocols, static IPs, DHCP, bandwidth, IP blocking, firewalls, etc)
iPad settings and issues
Printers (USB, Wireless, Lan, BT)
- Become a ‘power user’ on Nobly POS software and hardware, helping customers navigate through their technology portal
- Complete troubleshooting and escalate where necessary
- Carry out account onboarding and process new orders
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, who cares for each customer's business as if it were their own, and loves solving customer issues whilst thriving in a startup culture.
Experience in a (SAAS) customer/technical support team is a plus
What are we looking for:
- Has a self-starter attitude, and is willing to take ownership and go over and beyond for our customers
- Dynamic problem solver – focused on getting to a solution with a sense of urgency
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, startup work environment
- Clear, effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- Proficient in Google Drive, Slack and other common office software
Prior experience within the POS or Payment industry