We are an entrepreneurial B2B publishing and events company working across the most exciting investment and technology sectors, including FinTech, venture capital and CyberTech. We are looking for an enthusiastic graduate to join our team and take leadership of our digital marketing and social media marketing efforts.
This is a fantastic role for someone with 12 months+ of relevant experience, or for a new graduate who can demonstrate a passion for digital marketing, to join a friendly entrepreneurial company. We offer an amazing opportunity to learn new skills, develop rapidly and take on senior roles within the company more quickly than you could anywhere else. The right person will be expected to become an expert in digital and social media marketing and play a crucial role in the growth of the business.
• Produce and manage content for LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media accounts
• Distribute content to clients and relevant parties
• Develop new marketing ideas
• Plan and manage marketing campaigns
• Liaise with external press and media partners
• Organise our podcast schedule and arrange to connect our journalists and guests
• Create and market our research and other content videos
• Apply the latest digital marketing techniques and stay up-to-date with external learning to stay on the cutting edge
• Work closely with the heads of research and business development and liaise with the research team, journalist, designers and sales team
• Liaise with tech team and research team to ensure effective SEO
• Manage email marketing campaigns
• Ideally at least one year of experience working for a company in a digital marketing/content marketing/social media marketing role (or newly graduated with the right skills and desire)
• Ambitious, hard-working, self-driven and committed
• Great at getting things done
• Excellent attention to detail
• Solid business sense
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Excited by the rapidly changing dynamics of the FinTech industry
• Can multi-task and deal with multiple deadlines
• Enjoys working in a team and collaborating with colleagues
We are a young team committed to building the leading B2B media and events company in the world for FinTech. When we hire new team members we look for people who are ambitious and who want to lead a part of the business as soon as they are able. We want smart, driven, entrepreneurial go-getters who want to become directors of the company as soon as possible. Some previous graduates have managed to triple their salary within four years of joining and are soon to become directors with equity shares in the business.
We also think it’s important to have fun at work, so we want new team members who enjoy working in a friendly, collaborative environment. We are based at wework in Moorgate, which means our employees can benefit from hundreds of training events, numerous social events, free beer and cider on tap. In addition, our team is very sociable: Pizza Fridays, cocktail afternoons, evening shindigs, team outings, regular chocolates! Other perks include free cinema tickets, discounted gym membership, discounts at restaurants and shops.