Customer Success and Sales Associate
at Weaver.build in London
Weaver is bringing structure and opportunity to the SME builder market. Instead of second guessing the quality of a building company and having no one to speak to on frustrating experiences, homeowners and design professionals come to Weaver to find a helping hand.
We’ve started off by redefining how to vet builders, systemising the process of obtaining quotations and simplifying the selection process. Today, hundreds of builders are dependent on us, allowing them to go back to doing what they do best.
What’s next? We’re growing quickly and need to create the appropriate systems for scale so that the market at large can change behaviour and enter the digital age. We’re off to a strong start, but we have a lot of work to do. Sound like your kind of challenge? We’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Managing live orders from start to finish
- Analysing quotations in order to create reports for users
- Managing a sales pipeline and carrying out calls on warm leads
- Meeting architects in their studio
- Understanding how our business objectives impact your work
- Getting involved with other projects that excite you
- Working closely with the founders
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- Graduated with at least a 2:1 from a top university
- 1-3 years work experience
- Excellent written and verbal English
- A great communicator with the confidence to sell to people (persistent!)
- A keen eye for detail
- An ability to be self sufficient and learn quickly
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Extra credits for experience in property/construction, startups, customer success or sales
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Monthly ClassPass credit
- Team meals
- Amazon voucher rewards
- Startup office amenities
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at Weaver.build
- Sales Intern at Weaver.build in London 26-06-2019
- Customer Success Intern at Weaver.build in London 26-06-2019