Front End Developer
at Aura Vision in London
(₤35000 - ₤50000 per year)
We are looking for a Front End Developer to join our team in London. You will be one of the first employees and will get the chance to play a huge role in our growth, and in defining our strategy and culture. We value diversity and welcome applicants from any background – if you are unsure, please apply.
Working with some of the big names in retail in the UK and US, we are on a mission to help retailers understand their stores in greater detail than ever before, by using their existing CCTV cameras. Giving offline retailers the kind of data they are used to getting from their online stores, they can understand how to improve footfall, dwell-time and conversion-rates. We are a small team of PhDs and software engineers who just completed the Y-Combinator accelerator program in Silicon Valley. Check out our technology demo: https://youtu.be/Cl1cVO5tiuk and our website: https://auravision.ai
- Very good knowledge of React and Redux, and some experience of commercial usage.
- Insanely good at HTML and CSS.
- Good knowledge of the deployment cycle of a front end application – things like source control, build systems, CI, etc.
- Ability to create UX/UI mockups, and an understanding of different charting libraries.
- Some experience with Node JS.
- Good experience with unit tests and integration tests.
- Knowledge or previous use of another server side scripting language (e.g. Python).
- Previous experience working in a startup.
- Primarily, you will continue to build out our data portal, where you’ll be adding new functionality, data views and data visualizations. This is our primary product where clients log in to access data about their stores so your contributions will have a huge impact on what we deliver.
- Aiding our thinking around how we design and build enjoyable UIs with consideration for how the end-user would want the data presented.
- Developing internal web apps to assist on the back end as we automate some of our processes.
- Maintaining and improving our landing page and lead capture.
- Drive front end performance, code quality, build quality, innovation and security, across all apps you work in. You’ll be given the chance to introduce new methods, tools, libraries, and ways of thinking.
- Competitive salary and discretionary share options scheme.
- The opportunity to grow with the company and eventually lead a team.
- Spec your own computer equipment.
- Freedom to express and implement your ideas. We won’t limit you with red tape or hierarchy.
- A supportive environment working directly with the founders, all of whom are engineers.
- Flexible hours.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
- A workplace pension scheme.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at Aura Vision
- Back End Developer at Aura Vision in London 06-06-2019