FYXER is a thriving scale up company with exciting plans to triple in size over the next 24months. As such, we are looking to grow our team of All Stars, with the Fyxer role being pivotal to our success.
Who is FYXER?
I’m delighted you’ve asked... FYXER redefines the way the entrepreneurial world looks at the EA role. We are changing how executives are supported by offering them a holistic service rather than a single employee, and we are changing how Executive Assistants work, by providing flexible, remote working which redefines their work-life balance.
In our most recent FYXER Engagement survey, 91% of the team said they would recommend working at FYXER
As a Fyxer, what will I be doing?
You will be providing high-quality EA support directly to clients.
- We work with London’s hardest hitting entrepreneurs, from a range of sectors, our clients will be the most impressive Start-Ups and Scale-Ups you’ve supported.
- You support a portfolio of clients, typically three, sometimes less
- You’ll be working within a team of up to 6 Fyxers led by an account manager who will help you support your clients and your professional development
- Day to day tasks include diary and inbox management, travel booking, personal support, team, finance and operational support, office management etc.
- You are accountable for managing your clients and ensuring they receive the service they have signed up to
- You will create quarterly objectives with your client, which you will then be responsible for delivering
- You will deliver exceptional service, so the client considers you someone they cannot live without
- You’ll be technological savvy or willing to learn as you’ll be using ours, and your clients systems
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a Co-Fyxer, who you do not directly manage, but who will assist you in meeting the expectations of the client package
- You’ll meet with your clients, and your team, face to face once per month You have the opportunity to work on impactful projects which contribute to FYXER strategy and growth
What makes a great Fyxer?
- Typical experience, is 5 years in a fast paced EA role
- Your attention to detail is second to none
- Your friends would describe you as incredibly positive, the one they would go to if they needed help
- You are proactive and you thrive in a fast paced environment
- You can adapt your approach, and think creatively when a client needs a problem solving fast
And the only question that really matters- why should I do this at FYXER? -
- Remote working (that means bye bye commute!)
- You will meet with your clients once per month in London - £30K Salary + £7K performance based bonus -
- A clear boundary on your working hours: 8.30am-5.30pm (Available to clients 9am-5.30pm). -
- Personal and Professional development opportunities, to develop into new roles in a growing business -
- 21 days Holiday (+Banks) - Regular 1:1’s with your amazing Manager
- Regular company updates, social events, wellbeing sessions and engagement surveys
- Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, and other Yulife rewards
- Opportunity to meet with your team face to face
- Invites to all company roundtable meetings where we ask for your opinion on how to do things at FYXER, (and we actually take your advice)
- Working with the loveliest colleagues you’ll ever have the good fortune of e-meeting.