We are inviting you to join us for the summer internship (1-4 months) starting in end of June- July to assist the Business Development team. The role mostly involves speaking to B2B companies and writing blogs, articles. In order to maintain and build upon existing relationships but also source and establish new connections.
In the beginning you will be learning about our business, shadowing the existing Business Development activities as well as assist with other on-going efforts. You will then be given autonomy to pursue new potential partnerships while receiving support from us. This is an internship based in the small office in Chelsea London, UK. You will have a lot of flexibility in managing your own work schedule.
We are looking to fill the position with a person who has fantastic writing skills and the ability to write on a range of topics
What we are looking for in an intern?
- You are a hard worker and over achiever
- You are creative and able to develop interesting angles and stories with ease
- You are ambitious, proactive and are able to think outside the box
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- You take great pride in what you deliver, and always strive to improve the last project you completed
- You have prior blogging experience, potentially already writing for or running your own blog
References and recommendations available when required.