Homeppl validates people’s true creditworthiness, allowing everyone fair access to properties and financial products.
We are a Fintech company, Techstars graduate, and recently selected to represent the UK in 2019 in the exclusive Mayor's International Business Programme. Yes, we are growing. Fast.
- Three Team Characteristics -
(1) internationals: we have 15 nationalities and we speak 12 languages;
(2) passionate: we have different interests outside of work, and we love talking about them
(3) transparent: we raise and resolve challenges together
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for a happy Customer Success Associate to join our international team in Shoreditch, London.
You will be taught to be the voice of the company, helping users demonstrate their creditworthiness so that they can gain a fair access to property and financial products.
You will impact people’s daily lives. Your assistance, professionalism, and level of service can determine where one will live or one’s disposable income.
You will be trained to help our clients - property managers, landlords, and lenders - with all their queries, interacting through different means of communication.
You will learn our process, think critically, engage empathetically, and find the right answer to quickly become a trusted confidant to our customers.
You will learn about Fintech, Operations, and Customer Support methodologies and metrics.
In our flat-hierarchy team, you will have a direct close relationship with everyone. We work as one single united happy team.
The opportunity is a minimum 3-month contract available immediately, with a strong potential to extend to a permanent position.
YOU WILL BE TAUGHT TO
• Assist our users and clients over live-chat, email, and phone;
• Find an efficiently way to quickly resolve all incoming queries and issues;
• Manage customer facing activities, collaborating with business, product, and tech teams;
• Circulate insights regularly to improve our value to users and other stakeholders;
• Be first point of contact in inbound business development process.
YOU ARE PROBABLY
• Empathetic, putting yourself in the shoes others to understand their situation and establish trust;
• Overachiever, going above and beyond the call of duty and always hungry for more;
• Sincere, honest and direct - no beating around the bush;
• Committed to the cause relish a challenge and thrive in the face of adversity;
• Passionate, about something not necessarily work related - we will be spending a lot of time together, we want you to love us and vice versa!
• Have UK right to work, unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas for this role.
IT WOULD BE COOL IF YOU HAD
• A deep interest in FinTech / PropTech companies;
• Previous experience working in a startup environment;
• Previous experience in customer-facing roles;
• Familiarity with Intercom, Slack, Atlassian, G Suite, Sendgrid, Inspectlet or other tools that we do not know of!
• Work at Rise in the heart of Shoreditch, London
• Be part of a vibrant, dynamic, and creative entrepreneurial environment
• Beer on tap, pizza, and ping-pong on Fridays
• Free yoga and deals on fitness classes
• Kitchen full of stocked fruit and snack cupboard
• Team lunch every Friday!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £21,000.00 /year