Start Date: ASAP Salary: £35k (OTE)
You will excel in this role if you are ambitious, intelligent and love meeting new people. You'll be naturally good at building relationships, whilst equally motivated by smashing targets and being rewarded for your hard work. Whether you’re a recent graduate or looking for a change of scene, we’d love to hear from you!
Beauhurst is the leading source of information on ambitious and high-growth businesses in the UK. These companies are changing the shape of the UK economy, and our platform is the only way to understand them. Giving professionals access to Beauhurst provides an invaluable picture of the high-growth landscape, helping make smarter business decisions, drive innovation and connect the right people.
Working for us means joining a smart, passionate and fun-loving group of people, all with a huge mix of individual interests, quirks, and skills. Because of our continuing rapid growth, it’s a fantastic time to join and immediately get hands-on experience, tonnes of responsibility and play a key part in shaping the business going forward.
In line with our BIG plans, we need more hands-on deck to manage and build relationships with our clients – which is where you come in!
We’re looking for someone who thrives on interacting with people and hitting targets to join our Account Management team. You'll use your great communication skills to help us build and retain even stronger relationships with our ever-expanding client-base. If your dream job sees you using your commercial focus, determination and emotional intelligence to get results, then this is the role for you.
You’ll learn all about the industries surrounding high-growth companies and how to meet our clients' needs. Working alongside a fantastic team, your goal will be to keep every subscriber happy and maximise the value they get from using Beauhurst for many years to come.
You’ll play an integral role in the future of the company, spotting opportunities for growth and taking feedback from subscribers to help us develop long-term strategy and make Beauhurst an even more useful tool!
You will be responsible for your own set of current clients; building long lasting relationships with them and helping them get the most out of the Beauhurst platform, with the end goal of getting them to renew their subscriptions.
- Building relationships - maintaining regular contact with your clients via email, on the phone, and in person
- Travelling to meetings/lunches/training sessions across the UK
- Training subscribers on how to use our online platform
- Hitting renewal and retention targets (and being rewarded for it)
- Spotting opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell (for instance, to sell additional features or our consultancy services)
- Communicating user feedback to our product development team and the rest of the company
OTE £35k (£28k + bonus and commission)
As well as that, we're delighted to offer:
- Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you contribute to
- Fantastic culture – you’ll be welcomed into a fun, quirky and intelligent team, committed to seeking and supporting personal development
- Beautiful Brixton office with rooftop terrace and incredible views
- Personal development budget for courses, conferences, training and any reading material that interests you
- Matched pensions scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
- Great company social life – Friday drinks in the office, regular events and free lunches
To apply, please submit your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you want this role and why you'd be great at it.
Please note that applications with no cover letter or a generic cover letter will be automatically rejected.