at Studio Graphene Limited in London
Studio Graphene is a digital product studio which, in real terms, means we plan, design, develop and market awesome, creative and engaging digital products for startups and dynamic enterprises in London.
We work on projects of every size – from solo founders to household name brands. We’re industry and technology agnostic, and aren’t afraid of a challenge. We built the software for the first circular IoT Android device, and are currently working on a product that’s going to shake up the adult entertainment industry.
We have a culture of genuine trust and openness, and operate on the principle that if you have a good idea that you think will benefit the agency, or your role, you should be given the freedom to make it happen!
We’ve grown a lot over the past 12 months which is super exciting and we’re looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and self-starting Graduate to join the team.
We’re looking for someone that shares our passion for innovation and isn’t scared to get stuck into things that are new and challenging to them. Ideally, you will have some experience in the sector, but most importantly we want to see an eagerness to learn new things.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Actively managing project delivery and client relations
- Understanding and translating client requirements and building business requirement documentation for products and projects
- Management of, and reporting to, both internal and client stakeholders
- Managing relationships with potential clients and sales leads
- Internal Operations (process, recruitment etc)
We’re looking for someone with a very particular set of skills, but at the same time don’t think that box-ticking is the best way to know how someone will perform.
It would be great if you think some of these sound like you, though;
- Self-motivated, and organised
- Exacting, but fair
- Inventive and innovative
- Opinionated, and informed
- Technical understanding or experience is preferable but not mandatory
- An interest in the software industry as a whole and how we can use emerging technology to invent new products or services
We want to make sure we find the perfect fit for the agency, so the interview process will likely be multi-phase, and we will ask you what your ideal role looks like – so get thinking!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.