Can work remotely, but need to move in Madrid, Spain for the first 3 months of the role in order work closely with the Product manager.
#ABOUT FOOTY ADDICTS
Footy Addicts is a platform that connects football enthusiasts all over UK. Our mission is to allow people to play football anytime, everywhere.
We have an established community of players (around 90k) that grows really fast every week.
We are looking for a tech person to come on board and support our platform maintenance & further development.
Our whole system is build in Ruby, currently we are at the latest version of ruby and the latest version of rails. We are using PostgreSQL 11 as our main database.
* Lead all technological aspects within the business
* Work with stakeholders and other engineers to understand end user problems and implement appropriate solutions
* Look to implement cutting edge technologies and features
* Continuously improve the platform’s capabilities
* Address issues raised within the application that prevent users from achieving their goals
* Continually implement a technology strategy which meets the aspirations of the business
* Understanding on size & depth of our project. This is a project which runs for more than 5 years so there is a lot of Legacy & Tech dept.
#GOOD TO HAVE
* Developed open source projects
* Github profile
* Portfolio of delivered projects
* Experience dealing with a live project
#WHAT WE OFFER
We will offer support on training & working terms. Competitive salary for senior developer.