Who we are
Reposit’s mission is to transform the way people rent, making it more affordable and accessible to Generation Rent. We are making a big impact on the property industry and have thus far saved tenants over £3 million in upfront moving costs!
We are a tight-knit, ambitious and social team who are all highly dedicated to the mission. We value giving people who are smart, hungry, open and willing to learn the opportunity to make a difference and to ultimately impact the way people live their lives. We are going through a really exciting time at Reposit and are looking for a new member of our Partnerships Team.
Who you are
You really want to work for a startup and get excited about the idea of having a direct impact on a company. You thrive in a fast-paced environment that will never see each day be the same. You are an extroverted person, who gets their energy from engaging with other people and doesn’t get demoralised by rejection and constantly solving problems.
You value learning and personal growth and hate the idea of being a tiny fish in a massive pond without a voice. Working with other smart people doesn’t intimidate you, in fact, you love learning from others and bouncing ideas off of people who are as passionate as you are.
Most importantly you want to work in an open, honest and warm culture that values its team members as individuals rather than ‘employees’. The organised chaos of a startup excites you, and building a better future gets you out of bed in the morning.
The role requires you to identify, prospect and on - board partners to the Reposit platform. After receiving training you will be given the autonomy to build your own pipeline and manage partners from prospecting to on-boarding. Reposit’s product is free and sales are high volume, so this is a consultative sales role opposed to a hard-selling environment. This role gives you the opportunity to join a small but high-functioning partnerships team and make a real impact. We have developed a successful sales process which has minimised cold calling. We welcome new ideas, and you will have the opportunity to help shape the future of the department, and make it better!
What we’re looking for
- Commercially minded
- Excellent rapport building abilities and relationship building skills
- Persistence and determination
- Organised, able to manage own workload and meet targets and deadlines
- Eager to learn more and always looking to better themselves
- Can work without ego and can take feedback well
- Isn’t afraid of rejection
Nice to have:
- Recent graduate (any subject) with a minimum of a 2.1
- Experience in sales/business management/finance
- Experience working at a startup
- Experience in the property industry with a focus on lettings
Benefits and fun stuff!
- Free Macbook
- 28 days + bank holidays
- Office in WeWork Devonshire Sq (Free beer / coffee!)
- Flexible working hours
- Company away days
- Highly attainable commission structure
- Opportunities for share options
If you wish to apply. please respond to this advert with your C.V. and a short cover note