Welcome to thortful
In a nutshell, we are changing the way people buy greeting cards. We’ve built the next-generation marketplace for the creative industry, where artists from around the globe can create awesome greeting cards and leave the hard work of selling, customising, printing, dispatching, and supporting to us.
With over 22,000 cards on sale, available on iOS, Android and on the web, and with customers and sellers from 100+ countries, we’re changing the world a card at a time. We’re looking for someone who is as excited about the business as we are, and who will be dedicated, hardworking and always on the lookout for opportunities. This will be a varied and challenging role, and we want you to develop your responsibilities to help the business!
What we’d like you to do:
- Help keep our customers happy across four different comm's channels (email, phones, chat and social!) - you'll need to be friendly, professional, and be able to take the initiative to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Liaise with our printers to manage orders and resolve any issues.
- Work closely with our tech team to report problems and suggest fixes.
- Management of the office - we need someone who can take the lead and get us organised, from managing our supplies to sourcing props for photoshoots and suggesting new way for us to optimise our workspace.
- Organise team events - we’re looking for someone with a sense of adventure!
We’re keen to meet someone who is/has:
- Fantastic communication skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work proactively, think on your feet and problem-solve;
- Someone who loves to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment;
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and a good sense of humour!;
- Great organisational skills (think Monica from Friends!);
- A willingness to learn and the ability to adapt quickly across whatever tasks come their way.
What do you get out of it?
- The opportunity to develop and grow fast along with the business, and learn a whole lot along the way.
- A central London office featuring an office dog, a garden shed and a large supply of Nespresso.
- Regular office treats (doughnuts fuel our creative fire!), and freedom from stuffy dress codes and corporate attitudes! Competitive internship salary offered.