Due to continued and rapid growth at Konvergent, a leading IT Architecture Services Company there is a need for an Internal Recruiter to help deliver upon our multi-tiered service offering across time and material and fixed outcome based projects for some of the biggest names in UK industry.
Role: Talent Acquisition Consultant / Internal Recruiter
Industry: Management Consulting
Location: South Bank, London
Key Skills: Experience of recruiting Enterprise, Solution, Business, Technical or Data Architects, Business Analysts, Programme Managers.
Our relationship-driven approach sets us apart from traditional consultancies: we bring no downstream agenda or vendor tie-ins to any engagement; we only bring our expert architects and a roadmap for our client’s success. The "expert architects" is where you come in. To offer the best possible service to our clients and give them the flexibility that they need we run a predominately associate based model. This means that the quest to develop our talent pipelines, respond to immediate request for resources etc is at the heart of what we do as a business. We are a very fast paced, agile organisation based on the South Bank.
The types of Assignments we Deliver
The following is a list of recent assignments
• Group IT TOM redesign and the introduction of business architecture at a major Telco
• The repositioning and upskilling of the Enterprise Architecture function at a major construction company.
• Construction of templates for a Tier 1 retail organisation to govern their licensees throughout EMEA
• RFI / RFP process for a global engineering firm who are currently engaged in a group wide HR Transformation
The potential for yourself to grow is huge due to the various service lines you could move into. The key criteria for success in this role is an existing understanding of the architecture or change management job family, experience of working in a consulting environment, the ability to ask hard and searching questions, to understand who you are recruiting for, both internally at Konvergent and our existing clients and a constant passion to improve yourself and drive to the next level of excellence.
• End to end management and selection of associates for T & M assignments within designated accounts.
• Head Hunting for Internal Konvergent employees.
• Constructs a structured, formal interview that takes into account the desired technical skills along with the soft skills required for the position.
• Will interview critically and be able to ask challenging and difficult questions to get the real "nub of the issue"
• Identify all concerns about the associate through the process and raise them with Engagement Lead / Director if required so that we de-risk selection and avoid last minute "surprises" at the end of selection process.
• Sets out to become a partner and advisor to Konvergents associates, to add value to each associate relationship through your architecture insights, lessons learned from Konvergent engagements, sharing case studies, etc.
• Develops a clear understanding of Konvergents value proposition and service model, and strives to develop a high level of architecture understanding and has the ability to communicate it to our associate community.
• Works to establish a dynamic Konvergent associate community so that each associate feels part of the Konvergent story and acts as a KV brand ambassador.
• Takes a very proactive and self-motivated approach to developing talent pools and associate relationships.
• Have worked in external of internal recruitment consultant position where the focus has been on relationships and the need for quality over quantity.
• Understanding and passion for IT.
• Desire to learn a complicated and nuanced area of IT, specifically Architecture.
• Educated and eloquently spoken.
• Ideally degree educated
• Excellent personal presentation levels.