Business Development Executive
at Coursecheck Ltd in Brighton
(₤30000 per year)
A unique opportunity for an ambitious sales person to join a small team in a Brighton-based, funded start-up with a growing portfolio of enthusiastic customers and recurring revenues.
Coursecheck is a SAAS business. Our customers are training companies and in-house training teams that use Coursecheck to collect and analyse feedback from the people they train. Designed as a smart alternative to paper feedback forms, customers get instant visibility of what’s working well and what’s not. For training companies, there’s an added benefit because feedback about their courses is published on Coursecheck.com – a great way for them to demonstrate the quality of their training.
About the role
Following a successful funding round, we are recruiting another dedicated salesperson to join the team. This is an exciting role for a proven salesperson to play a big part in ramping up the growth rate of a small business with global potential. We are seeking someone with at least two years of successful sales experience in a consultative sales environment, such as software, training, recruitment or other relevant area, including a track record of finding new accounts.
To be successful, you will need to be good at:
- Opening doors, making new contacts and building relationships
- Following a well-defined sales process from lead generation through to closing
- Managing your time so that tasks are scheduled, prioritised and completed efficiently in order to minimise the length of the sales cycle.
- Qualifying opportunities over the phone by identifying the customer’s needs, timescales, budget and decision-making process.
- Articulating the Coursecheck proposition over the phone and in writing
- Educating prospects about the power of customer feedback and how it can help them grow their businesses and improve the quality of the services they offer
- Delivering tailored presentations and product demonstrations to senior managers of training companies and in-house training departments, both face-to-face and over the web.
You will report to the founder and work closely with the other BDE. Although much of the sales process can be carried out remotely, you’ll want to meet larger prospects face-to-face.
If you’re a self-starter with energy and ambition, who is well organised and excited by the idea of working in a start up with huge potential, we’d love to hear from you.
Salary: £30K pa [OTE £45k uncapped]
Flexible working environment
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.