As we continue to grow, we are looking for a talented Brand and Communications Manager to work in a hyper-collaborative and creative environment. You’ll be a compelling story-teller painting an insightful, impactful, and engaging story for the audience around the value proposition of our product. You’ll enjoy a high level of autonomy and make a real impact in positioning, promoting, and protecting our brand and in delivering consistent messages to drive brand awareness and to drive customer acquisition, retention and growth. Our product is already used by thousands of customers, and with your help, we’ll move it into a market leading position.
Specific responsibilities of the role include but not limited to the following:
- Implementing integrated campaigns, activities may include content development, event management, press releases, and thought leadership
- Occasionally create imagery and graphics for content including social media posts, blogs, and community sites.
- Oversee e-mail, website and other digital channels and be able to utilise WordPress to edit content and provide reporting
- Coordinate with external agencies (website, digital design, print, merchandise) to manage outputs
Homeshift’s core values are about collaboration and taking the initiative; we’re not just looking for someone who can get the work done but someone who can also be part of the conversation and contribute meaningfully to achieving the team’s goals. You’ll bring smarts, passion and creativity to the table to help us figure out the best way to delight our end users and clients.
If you are a passionate Brand and Communications Manager and think you have the skills, drive and talent to help us, we’d really like you to get in touch!
Homeshift is a growing tech startup that helps consumers combine ‘must have’ household services such as energy, internet and council tax into a single subscription, visualised on a home dashboard, to give consumers better value services, faster customer support and a simpler experience. We are venture backed by funds such as Seedcamp and prominent angels who were behind businesses such as Skype, Findaproperty and Prime Location.
Skills and Experiences
Degree qualification required
3-5 years experience of delivering integrated, multi-channel campaign above, through and below the line, including digital marketing planning & implementation
- Proven experience in content creation, copywriting, content management systems, and social media management - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube
- Proven experience of collaborating with designers to deliver creative concepts
- Proven experience of coordinating with external agencies to manage outputs
- Proven experience working in B2C market
- Experience working in the property/prop-tech sector is highly desirable but not essential
- Highly creative and imaginative, excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong attention to details, great organisational skills, passion for self-development, strong sense of ownership and customer-centric mind-set
What we offer
- Competitive salary package, equity options scheme and perks
- An important role in a fast-growing technology start-up
- Unlimited holidays
- A great working environment where you can make a real impact
- Gym Membership
- Monthly team outings
- Paid Team Volunteering
- Team Breakfasts
- Weekly social tabs
- Paid training or development which benefits your roles