*What you’ll do*
- Be responsible for customer satisfaction.
- In charge of managing orders via our orders management platform.
- Communicate promptly and professionally with customers and brand owners via live chat.
- Effectively manage customer requests via Zendesk ticketing system.
- Improve Net Promoter Score, reviews and other user satisfaction indicators.
- Lead customer conversion and increase revenue by offering value to customers via communication channels.
- Oversee effective returns management.
- Manage outsourced staff to handle basic customer requests.
*Who you are*
- 2-3 years experience at an online customer service role is crucial.
- Your communication skills are second to none, your writing skills are perfect and you enjoy talking to customers.
- You are extremely organised and a high achiever, looking for immediate results.
- You have a deep understanding of and empathy for customers and suppliers. You translate this understanding into crystal clear communication.
- You are very comfortable doing data analysis and visualization in Excel. You may have direct experience or exposure to other tools, such as CRM softwares, Zendesk and Intercom.
- You are a solution driven individual who understands that customer success is one of the main revenue drivers for E-commerce companies.
- You are innovative and will think about ways to service customers to increase their lifetime value.
*What we offer*
- A challenging, motivating position in a rapidly growing company
- The opportunity for professional and personal development in a dynamic, environment
- A place in a diverse team of dedicated, fun individuals who are willing to go the extra mile for their goals and for each other
- Fair, competitive, and compensation along with an attractive employee discount on all products offered in our platform
- A comfortable, modern office in the heart of Shoreditch
- Being directly involved in day to day strategic decisions in moving the company forward