About Us: Abintegro is an established, fast growing, mission-driven SaaS company providing careers technology and e-learning to some of the world’s leading companies, universities and business schools. Awarded the prestigious Education Technology Industry Award for Innovation and Growth, the Abintegro platform is a transformational technology enabling clients to measure and develop the career growth of their people. We already have clients in 10 countries, with over 2 million users, and we are embarking on an ambitious plan to accelerate our growth.
To support us on our exciting journey, we are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join our dynamic team. Reporting into our Head of Marketing, you’ll be integral in helping us achieve our exciting growth plans. The position requires a flexible and driven individual with a strong work ethic and a willingness to get stuck in and be involved in a range of marketing activities.
• Develop the monthly lead generation and nurture programmes to help us achieve the very best results
• Review our webinar series, adopting an approach of continuous improvement to help ensure each webinar attracts high levels of attendance and encourages attendees to take positive action
• Oversee website updates and the creation of landing pages to support marketing activities
• Manage all prospect and client data, ensuring lists for all communications are correct and updated appropriately
• Liaise with 3rd party providers and agencies to ensure a strong return on investment is achieved from the marketing budget
• Review existing marketing and sales support materials - both digital and print - and create visually impactful materials
• Work closely with our Head of Marketing to effectively monitor marketing performance and identify areas for improvement
• Develop effective working relationships and excellent communication with members of staff across the business
• You have experience of lead generation using digital channels
• At heart, you’re probably an analyst, keen to dig into the data to find ways to improve digital campaigns
• You have exceptional attention to detail
• You possess excellent written communication skills
• You can successfully manage a busy and varied workload and meet tight deadlines
• You are energised by the opportunity to learn and grow with the company
• An attractive salary plus bonus (success is always well rewarded)
• 25 days holiday excluding Bank Holidays (increasing to 28 days after first year)
• The opportunity to contribute to the development of the marketing function in a fast-growing international company
• The opportunity to learn from a highly experienced team, with plenty of opportunities to develop professionally including personal access to our fantastic career development platform
• Discounted gym membership at the on-site “flagship” Virgin Active Club
• Regular team evenings out/activities (table tennis, golf, football, pool…)
• An informal, social (but hard working) work environment • Fun at work at the fantastic Chiswick Business Park - including restaurants, bars and a variety of events and social clubs
Our people are deeply committed, highly professional, curious and entrepreneurial. Above all, we're team-players who love to be challenged. If this sounds like you, please submit a copy of your CV along with a covering letter stating what you can bring to this role.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.