React/ React Native Engineer
at Fanbytes in London
(₤40000 - ₤60000 per year)
Fanbytes is a video ad network helping the world’s biggest brands like Apple, Warner and Sony reach young people through exclusive influencers on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
Started in January 2017, we’ve grown pretty quickly counting brands like Sony, Warner and Universal as our customers whilst featuring in publications like Forbes, Evening Standard, and The Times for our crazy campaigns.
About the job:
This job will be filled on a rolling basis
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be working closely with our CTO on the Fanbytes platform, which is used by some of the biggest brands to power influencer marketing campaigns.
Key responsibilities will be designing and building the consumer-facing side of the product. This includes both our React web application and a React Native mobile app which our influencers will use to run their campaigns and get paid!
Key Skills and requirements:
Knowledge of front end programming/scripting languages including:
- React / React Native is required – Knowledge Redux – Experience with CRUD Apis
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job and you will be managing a team of people to deliver results. – £40k – £60k depending on experience level. – Building software that will be used by some of the biggest brands and social celebrities. – A fun and flexible working style using modern agile methodologies. – Fanbytes Day outs- our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff. – Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward-thinking people.
To show you’ve read the whole application, please put “Axe throwing is life” at the start of your application, attach your CV and covering letter.
In the covering letter explain in details a few projects you have done which involved designing or building websites.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at Fanbytes
- Growth Influencer Intern at Fanbytes in London 30-04-2019
- Social Media Marketing Manager at Fanbytes in London 28-05-2019
- Account Manager at Fanbytes in London 18-06-2019
- Content Executive Intern at Fanbytes in London 24-06-2019
- Frontend Developer & Designer at Fanbytes in London 11-07-2019
- Ruby API Developer at Fanbytes in London 11-07-2019
- Commercial Manager at Fanbytes in London 11-07-2019
- Content Marketer at Fanbytes in London 11-07-2019
- Account Executive at Fanbytes in London 11-07-2019
- Sales Development Representative at Fanbytes in London 11-07-2019