Brands Account Manager
at Bombinate in London
(₤26000 - ₤35000 per year)
In a world that has lost touch with the meaning of quality, we oppose the short-lived thrill of trends and “fast fashion” to remind you what value should be. As the premiere platform for quality goods, we are determined to continue to unearth and feature brands and products that share our core values of craftsmanship, sustainability, and quality.
We are a multinational, young, and fun team based in the heart of Shoreditch with a unified vision of changing the standard in online shopping. We are looking for an inspiring, engaged and motivated new member as an Account Manager (m/f/x).
What you’ll be working on:
- Organization and management of on-boarding new partners to the Bombinate platform
- Providing excellent supplier support by being the front line of contact and main communication point for brand queries/concerns
- Hitting specific targets to ensure partners have their products live within one week of agreeing to join the platform
- QA of live brands to ensure that all information on the platform is accurate and meets the Bombinate standard
- Brand Analysis and portfolio growth with partners
- Invoice management and adjustments, and payment processing
- Ensuring customer happiness by providing customer service with daily information on potential delayed shipments
What you’ll bring to the team:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in an Account Management position, preferably within the ecommerce industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of work and experience
- Extremely organized, and able to use existing tools to optimize workflows, and ensure that all tasks are always completed
- An understanding of data & analytics, and how you can use this data to stimulate partner growth
- Attention to detail and well-structured, methodical working style
- Clear and effective written, and verbal communication with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
What do we offer:
- A challenging, motivating position in a rapidly growing company
- The opportunity for professional and personal development in a dynamic, environment
- A place in a diverse team of dedicated, fun individuals who are willing to go the extra mile for their goals and for each other
- Fair, competitive, and compensation along with an attractive employee discount on all products offered in our platform
- A comfortable, modern office in the heart of Shoreditch
- Being directly involved in day to day strategic decisions in moving the company forward
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at Bombinate
- Customer Service Agent at Bombinate in London 05-07-2019