Who are we?
Cudoni is the easiest way for busy people to buy and sell unwanted luxury goods and fashion. Our premium offering is tailored to suit those who are time-poor, and our clients expect only the best user experience around. You can expect to work directly with luxury brands, high net worth individuals and high-end retailers.
Why join us?
1) This is an excellent opportunity to work in a hands-on role with a heavily funded start-up that is rapidly growing. You can expect quick career progression as we scale if you’re able to deliver results.
2) We have an award-winning founder and team, and our investors have built some of the biggest brands on the planet (Capital One, Vita Coco, Daily Mail etc.).
3) We have been featured extensively in national and global media, from the Telegraph and The Times, through to Esquire, Startups.co.uk and Country & Townhouse. You can expect great exposure whilst you’re with us.
4) We have been through three incubator and accelerator programs; the last of which is recognised as being one of Europe’s top three.
5) Most importantly, we’re an exciting place to work. We like to mix in drinks, and laughs with hard-work and results. There is never a dull moment in our office (and we have a table tennis table)!
What’s the role?
We’re looking for someone to join our growing marketing team. This is a brilliant opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of luxury, and to help grow a brand with international ambitions on the front-line. You will be a strong, creative writer with an eye for high-quality content and passionate about building relationships. You'll be reporting directly to our Brand Marketing Manager.
What responsibilities can you expect?
• Executing a social media strategy that increases brand awareness and ROI.
• Executing a content marketing strategy (including email and blog writing).
• Contributing to ATL and TTL advertising campaigns.
• Contributing to brand building activity and events.
• Creating imagery for press, media, website and social channels.
• Meeting and greeting our clients as part of our VIP service, from time-to-time.
What skills and qualities do we require?
• Relevant work experience in a content-based marketing role, preferably in the luxury and/or fashion spaces.
• A keen interest in luxury, fashion and styling is essential.
• Strong copywriting skills.
• A very strong work-ethic, with a desire to go above and beyond. As a high-growth business, this is far from a conventional 9-5 ‘job’.
• Somebody willing to execute and get their hands dirty in order to grind out results. This will be a very hands-on role rather than a theory based one, and success will be defined by results.
• Meticulous, and with a high attention to detail.
• Creative, and with a clear understanding of creating engaging content. • Strong communication skills and able to effectively represent our brand values in the public arena; particularly whilst representing the business at VIP collections.
What skills are not essential, but desirable?
• Experience in the luxury and/or fashion spaces.
• Experience with lifestyle and/or product photography.
• UK driving license.
What can you expect at Cudoni?
• A competitive salary.
• Shares in the business.
• A very sociable and interactive office environment.
• Regular team activities and away-days.
• Highly qualified and ambitious teammates.
How can I apply to Cudoni?
Please send us your CV along with a covering email explaining why you’d like to come and work with us!