*React Native App Developer – Remote*
KeyNest, one of the leading partners of Airbnb worldwide, is looking for an ambitious React Native developer to join its growing team as a permanent employee working remotely.
*About the company*
With headquarters in London and offices in Paris and India, KeyNest is a global network of 1,800 shops used by Airbnb hosts to securely store keys, so that their Airbnb guests can pick them up whenever is convenient for them. More than 500,000 guests are checked-in using KeyNest every year. KeyNest also provides online ID verification services and key tracking software solutions for the property industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented developer to join one of the fastest growing start-ups in Europe. Every day presents new challenges and opportunities for growth by working with a team of integration specialists, achievers, visionaries and problem solvers.
We’re lucky to work alongside some of the smartest people in our industry. It doesn’t really matter where you are, you’ll find our benefits, support, and culture to succeed and progress.
*Why we need you*
As the industry increasingly relies on KeyNest, our customers expect all of our web functionality to also be available in an app. Our biggest challenge is to integrate additional features without reducing the ease of use that our customers love. This is why we continue to invest in beautiful, intuitive user interfaces that customers love.
Working closely with our Tech Lead and Senior Software Developer, you would be the third pillar of the team, joining early enough to influence tool-choice and architecture as we go forward. The wider product team is lead by one of the founders and complete graphic designer, copywriter, product manager and QA tester. We want to work with developers who care about the way their code impacts the people who use it.
With a genuine passion for high quality work, attention to detail and readiness to own your own projects, you will be looking for a new and exciting challenge which allows you to use your experience to drive change and maintain the high standards of our organisation.
* Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across iOS and Android
* Leverage native APIs to access NFC and GPS features on iOS and Android
* Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
* Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
* Transition existing C# web app to React Native
* Track record of building great products for web or mobile
* Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
* Familiarity with native build tools
* Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
* Experience with automated testing suites
* Meticulous about quality, and gifted with a strong desire to create beautiful apps
* You’ll love the idea of being a big part of a small team: if you come up with a great idea, you can take it all the way to production
* Motivation and ambition to succeed in a fast-paced environment
*What we offer*
* Crucial role in a funded, dynamic & fast-growing start-up shaking up the sharing economy
* Very competitive salary based on relevant experience and location
* A comfortable desk at a co-working space in your local city
* All-expenses paid travel to London once a year
* Possibility to sponsor your visa so you can relocate permanently to London after 1-2 years working for us
* Unparalleled opportunities to develop your career as the company grows rapidly
* If you want to join the KeyNest team, please get in touch – we look forward to meeting you.
To apply please email your CV / LinkedIn Profile / Github profile with a link to any apps you’ve built, and a few lines on why you’re excited about this role. NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.