Financial controller - London
at KeyNest in London
Financial controller for France and UK – London-based
KeyNest is a fast-growing network of shops where Airbnb hosts, property managers and estate agents can securely store their keys so that their guests / new tenants / cleaners / contractors can pick them up whenever is convenient for them. We are a global partner of Airbnb and have checked-in more than 500,000 guests.
We’re looking for a francophone financial controller to lead the day to day finance function, reporting into the founders in a centralised role, working from our London office.
As part of one of a very fast-growing company there will be opportunities for growth into a future FD role. This is a great role for an accountant or Assistant Financial Controller to join one of London’s fastest growing PropTech start-ups.
• Liaising with internal operations teams and external advisors
• Running payroll / managing payroll providers for France & UK
• Bookkeeping using Xero in all countries where we operate
• VAT returns (including MOSS) and YE tax returns for France & UK
• Setting up and maintaining systems and processes to manage information flow between Xero, Chargebee, our payment processors and our bank accounts
• Assisting commercial team with client invoicing in all countries where we operate
Who we are looking for
• Strong background in finance
• Comfortable dealing with French accountants and French administration
• Excellent at building relationships internally
• Able to learn & set up different systems quickly
• Pragmatic, enthusiastic, and ambitious
• Strong on cost control
• Experience with SMEs a plus
• Excellent or native French required
What we offer
• Key role with increasing responsibility in a well-funded, dynamic & fast-growing start-up shaking up the sharing economy
• Unparalleled opportunities to develop your career as the company develops rapidly
• Competitive compensation package
• Study support towards professional qualification
• Central London Office (flexibility to work from our Paris Office occasionally if desired)
If you’re keen to join the team, send us your CV – we look forward to meeting you. No recruiters please.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at KeyNest
- Sales Manager London at KeyNest in London 21-06-2019
- Business Development Representative / Representante de Desarrollo de Negocios (Freelance, Madrid) at KeyNest in London 27-06-2019
- React Native App Developer - Remote at KeyNest in London 12-07-2019