Awarded App Store ‘Best of the Year’ by Apple, LuckyTrip is one of the worlds fastest growing travel platforms. LuckyTrip makes booking your perfect holiday as easy as booking an Uber. Just set your budget and preferences, tap the Lucky button and instantly see a personalised trip to an amazing destination with the cheapest flights, handpicked accommodations, and unique experiences. We love finding the most amazing adventures. Think pink lagoons, secret beaches and haunted Romanian forests.
After a highly successful UK launch on iOS, the business is preparing to scale multi-platform & Europe-wide. LuckyTrip has just completed one of the most successful crowdfunding campaigns in the travel industry and is backed by leading investors (easyJet & Brent Hoberman through Founders Factory).
We’re looking for an Operations Associate to work directly with the Founder & CEO to help manage the business through the next phase of growth. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented person to join a fast growing startup with the potential to progress quickly to senior management level. You’ll get insight and experience into all areas of running a startup.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Business Performance Measurement - you’ll use various analytics platforms and tools to track the overall performance of the business and our products
Project Management - you’ll contribute in key meetings at the highest level by making suggestions, recording actions and being responsible for ensuring they are followed through
Bookkeeping - you’ll ensure our books are up to date and work with our accountant to produce Management Accounts, yearly Financial Accounts and VAT submissions
Company Admin - from HMRC, Companies House, R&D credits, Staff Options to handling new investments - we need to be super organised!
HR support - you’ll help with hiring, on-boarding new employees and managing company events
Anything and everything - you’ll need to adapt quickly to help with urgent priorities in any area of the business that needs support.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- At least 1-2 years experience in a relevant business operations role
- This is a huge opportunity to work at one of the most exciting travel startups.
- We're looking for someone who's really ambitious and ready to work super hard to help us succeed.
- You’re comfortable taking feedback and keen to progress your learning and development.
- You get weirdly aroused at the thought of travel…
- You’re FUN! We’re a small team, full of work hard play hard types - bring the good vibes!
- Excellent numerical, written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and very good organisational skills
- Proven ability to work in a team and to be highly efficient
- Effective with Google Docs / Office, especially in Sheets / Excel
NICE TO HAVE:
- Bookkeeping experience (preferably in Xero or similar accounting software)
- Experience in a startup related environment
- Operational experience in a leading company
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- Meaningful equity in the business dependent on performance
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- A fun work environment at our office in Hackney Downs Studios – a creative hub of small businesses in East London with an onsite bar, restaurant and yoga studio.
- Work from home at least 1 day a week.
- Weekly team socials.
- The opportunity to join one of the most up and coming, exciting startups in the UK.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV / Cover Letter and we'll let you know the next steps :)