The Company :
Stanley Robotics is a highly ambitious robotics start-up launched in January 2015. Set to revolutionise the car-parking world with an automated valet service, our robots can move any vehicle. We don’t just want to make the experience of car parking better; we want to get rid of it altogether! Already seeing strong growth with several key accounts (car parking providers), Stanley Robotics has raised equity from big name investors and is rolling out in 2019 several large-scale projects. We are looking for a passionate and innovative backend developer to strengthen our technical team.
We are based in the centre of Paris, in the 11th arrondissement.
What you will do
Working in the Quality department, you will be in charge of defining and implementing the quality process in our storage activities, including software. You will be responsible of guiding the qualification of design and garant the implementation of tools/processes required for expected quality level.
You will be involved in defining the unit and functional tests policy and to make sure those tests are carried out, to have a strong code that is in compliance with good working practice.
You will be in charge of:
- Contributing to the implementation of the test environment;
- Realise functional and non-regression tests (acceptance) for each release;
- Participate in acceptance and deployments in collaboration with the Operations team;
- Analyse and improve the functional test protocol in light of bugs that have happened in practice;
- Check the coming storage items (cabins...);
- Support and check the qualification test of the parking equipment regarding the defined specifications;
- Manage the supplier's non-comformities (and internal);
- You will participate in the writing of functional test scripts with soft deliverables (new functions or bugs).
You may have some business trips.
What we are looking for
- You have 2-5 years experience within a similar industry sector ;
- You have an engineering/software development background;
- You have experience in quality management;
- You are comfortable implementing processes from scratch;
- You are comfortable working with several different teams;
- You are well organised and have good English communication skills (written/speaking).
- Good knowledge of algorithms or script is appreciated.
Tell us why you think you are the right person for this job.
What we offer:
- Fast-paced and flexible environment
- Possibility of working from home (1 day a week)
- Meal vouchers
- Private healthcare
- Transportation stipend
- Transparent salary policy
- Company shares