Stanley Robotics is a highly ambitious robotics start-up launched in January 2015. Set to revolutionise the car-parking world with an automated valet service, our robots can move any vehicle. Already seeing strong growth with several key accounts (car parking providers), Stanley Robotics has raised equity from big name investors and is rolling out in 2019 several large-scale projects.
We are based in the centre of Paris, in the 11th arrondissement.
Your Missions :
You will be in charge of managing and ensuring the completion of the mechanical development of the robot as well as the mechanical strength of its component parts. Your responsibility will be to support the optimisation and industrialisation of the robot to make it more reliable and more robust to ensure it performs well for our customers.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of the tasks the role will involve:
- Complete a summary and analysis of the robot’s task profile.
- Create mechanical strength specifications to ensure parts are robust.
- Design an optimal structure according to the specifications (durability, mechanical strength calculation by finite elements) of the components.
- Subcontractor management with respect to mechanical strength and structural design.
Your Profile :
- General engineer, predominantly mechanical
- You have an excellent understanding of the mechanical strength of structures and continuum mechanics;
- You have strong skills in kinematics and multi-body dynamics;
- English and French proficiency;
- A good knowledge of Solidworks is a useful added asset.
What we offer :
- Fast-paced and flexible environment
- Possibility of working from home (1 day a week)
- Meal vouchers
- Private healthcare
- Transportation stipend
- Transparent salary policy
- Stock options (BSPCE)
Tell us why you think you are the right person for this job.