Abintegro is a fast-growing SaaS business and we have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled account manager.
If you're looking for an opportunity to make a real difference to a team, see how it helps the company grow and be part of a business that changes rapidly as we grow then this could be for you.
We work incredibly closely with all our clients, who white-label and adapt our online platform for career development to achieve their objectives. From global banks to universities to small charities, our account management programme is intrinsic to their success, and the key reason why we retain 95% of clients and continue to grow every quarter.
You'll be working with the business founders, the commercial and customer success team, and this is a superb opportunity for your personal development as you'll be exposed to and involved in real business decisions.
We are looking for an experienced account manager who has a clear understanding of how to consult with, retain and grow clients. You will be responsible for building partnerships with key Abintegro clients, retaining and growing their business with Abintegro. You will be supported by your own Customer Success Manager and will manage their workload to drive maximum value for your clients.
You will be working within a sociable, driven and professional commercial team, and work directly with the company founders / leadership team.
* Managing and developing the relationship with 30 key accounts, to ensure their objectives are met via the use of the Abintegro services
* Working with your designated customer success manager to provide first-class, responsive service and all the technical work is completed on time to standard
* Introducing new products and concepts and creating a business case for clients to increase spend
* Running presentations, product demonstrations and hosting meetings with multiple stake-holders
* Managing workload to ensure all clients experience first-class account management, whilst prioritising to focus on opportunities and risks
* Working with the corporate account management team to share and develop best practice
* Contributing to the Abintegro product development roadmap
* A track record (2-5 years) of success in account management in the UK
* Skilled relationship builder and exceptional communication skills
* Highly motivated and ability to work independently
* Willingness to travel across the UK to visit clients
* If you have worked for a SaaS or learning business it will be an advantage
* Degree level education
* A genuine interest in being part of a high growth small business and contributing to the journey
* Unrivalled personal development, working directly every day with a highly experienced team
* An opportunity to make a visible impact from day 1
* The opportunity to be actively involved in the product development of a fast-growing company
* A highly competitive base salary plus market leading bonus scheme
* A social, relaxed but professional working environment with responsibility from the very beginning
* Discounted gym membership at the on-site flagship Virgin Active Club, monthly team outings, flexi-day and other perks you’d expect from a growing tech company
Sound good? Please apply with your CV and short email explaining why you are interested.