Getting working capital is hard. We make it easier.
CreditDigital is building the future of working capital. We work with lenders across the market to help any type of business that requires capital, quickly and easily. At our core, there is a decision engine that will match any business with the most suited lender based on their financial profile. We integrate with a suite of products, such as Xero and Open Banking, to put together that financial profile with the least manual effort, and make smarter decisions, faster.
What's the opportunity?
We are on a mission to simplify the working capital market and we need the help of an experienced UX Designer to get there. You will be joining as the first designer in the company and you will have great influence on how we do product. You will be joining a very product focused team and will own the product development cycle - from new ideas all the way to design. If you’re excited about the craft and process of building an exciting product from the ground up and working with great people, you’ll fit right in.
What will I be doing?
- You will have the opportunity to set up the standards in how the design process works. As a product team, we trust each individual to be autonomous and work towards are shared goals. We are fully committed in supporting one another in any way possible.
- Act as a champion that drives product ideas from start to completion: from research insights to workflows, all the way to visual designs
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly access viability, and design the fine grained details of interactions.
- Iterate based on feedback from the whole team.
- Work closely with engineers as they build and ship ideas.
- Heavily participate in discovery of features or directions we need to take.
What skills and experience do I need?
- We are looking for UX designers that have are interested in running and owning the whole product cycle: inception and validation is extremely important at this point of our journey.
- Experience designing digital products and systems (styleguides), not just websites. You have helped ship products.
- The ability to create mockups of your designs.
- Excellent communicator that can articulate the thought behind proposals.
- Able to collaborate with the engineers and the wider company on strategy and delivery.
Where will I be working from?
We are based in Old Street next to Finsbury Square at a lovely WeWork office.
What would I be paid?
Our pay is within the top 10% of the industry, for the matched role and experience, based on London rates. According to the market at the moment, we aim to pay £70,000 for the role.
Salary is not everything. Our benefits are all aimed at supporting a life well lived away from work:
- 25 days off per annum plus bank holidays.
- 35 hours / week. Normal working hours are between 9am – 5pm.
- Work from home whenever. If you prefer to come to the office everyday that’s great, if you prefer to work from home 4 times a week that’s fantastic. Whatever works for you. As a team we will make sure you are not missing out by pushing remote first practices.
- Flexibility to adjust your daily hours. Visiting friends and family in another country, going to the bank or the gym, you only need to have an overlap between our core hours (12am – 4pm) for 6 hours. As an example, you can start at 8am and finish at 4pm or 12am and finish at 8pm.