Stanley Robotics is a highly ambitious robotics start-up launched in January 2015. Set to revolutionise the car-parking world with an automated valet service, our robots can move any vehicle. Already seeing strong growth with several key accounts (car parking operators), Stanley Robotics has raised equity from big name investors and is rolling out in 2019 several large-scale projects.
We are based in the centre of Paris, in the 11th arrondissement.
You will contribute to the integration of the robotic systems (hardware, software and interface with the infrastructure) and the implementation of procedures/tools to carry out this integration. Your goal is to deliver a complete, checked system ready for multi-site and multi-client deployment.
- You will participate in defining and implementing the test strategy and tools to ensure the fullness of system validation.
- You will design and develop tools to automate system validation.
- You will be performing release tests to ensure non-regression and confirm validation for deployment.
Your profile :
- You are a trained general systems engineer;
- You have experience in development or software architecture;
- You have experience in hardware and software system integration;
- French (basics) & English (mandatory).
This job requires very regular trips to Lyon.
What we offer
- Fast-paced and flexible environment
- Possibility of working from home (1 day a week)
- Meal vouchers
- Private healthcare
- Transportation stipend
- Transparent salary policy
- Stock options (BSPCE)
Tell us why you think you are the right person for this job.