One of the UK’s leading PropTech scale-ups, changing the face of commercial property. Our mission is to find the perfect home for every company and we’ve built an online platform to help businesses rent, manage and share office space in London. We’ve raised over £6m in venture funding from the most respected investors in technology and real estate to make this mission a reality.
As a Business Development Associate you will be tasked with reaching out to and engaging with a wide variety of businesses in London and beyond, to help drive awareness of Hubble.
- You will have direct contact with new and existing clients, interacting through email, social channels, and on the phone.
- You should be willing to get stuck in, with a very hands-on approach and be self motivated to work in a brand new team, in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- You will operate at the heart of a fast growing startup and will therefore have plenty of opportunity to learn and contribute beyond your core role.
- You will gain a wealth of experience in this role, and will have a real opportunity to grow and develop in your career.
- Research and identify prospects throughout London.
- Pitch potential clients on the benefits of working with Hubble, help them understand the ever-changing office market, and guide them towards Hubble when they start to search for a new office.
- Develop new outbound campaign ideas, and test different approaches.
- Manage and track pipeline, strategically prioritising your efforts to maximise results.
- Be able to talk confidently about the London office market. Incorporate the Hubble tone of voice into your communication. Work closely with other teams within Hubble and get stuck in where required.
- Take an active role in promoting and communicating Hubble’s values and mission.
- Hit targets!
- Energetic, passionate, and driven individual who can easily collaborate with others.
- Sensitive to varied customer personalities and needs.
- At ease when communicating with others, whether that’s via email, phone or face to face.
- Technology savvy and willing to learn new tools.
- Hungry to learn and grow professionally.
- Conscientious, with excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Highly organised.
- Strong work ethic and sense of ownership.
- Comfortable taking initiative, suggesting improvements and making decisions independent of others.
- No specific industry experience required.
We make sure everyone in the team is comfortable and has the best environment for them. We offer flexible hours, remote working and have a relaxed attitude to taking holiday - focusing only on whether work gets done. Benefits can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive. Here are some of the things we offer:
- Remuneration competitive with industry and level of experience.
- Macbook, peripherals and standing desk.
- Expense budget & travel.
- Noise-cancelling headphones.
- Spotify Premium or Apple Music.
- Kindle Unlimited + free technical books.
- Health & Pension.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
Hubble is an equal opportunities employer. We are a diverse bunch of people who are committed to maintaining a welcoming culture of inclusion and equality. We encourage applications from anyone that meets the requirements for the role.