Stanley Robotics is a highly ambitious robotics start-up launched in January 2015. Set to revolutionise the car-parking world with an automated valet service, our robots can move any vehicle. Already seeing strong growth with several key accounts (car parking providers), Stanley Robotics has raised equity from big name investors and is rolling out in 2019 several large-scale projects.
We are based in the centre of Paris, in the 11th arrondissement.
What you will do
Within the HR team, your mission will be to find your future colleagues and manage the different stages of our recruitment process to support the growth of the company.
- Understanding the needs and creating a scorecard with managers;
- Executing your sourcing in order to directly contact the candidates with qualitative, personalised messages;
- Conducting initial telephone interviews to assess the candidates' soft skills and their relevance to Stanley Robotics’ values. You will monitor the candidate throughout their recruitment process;
- You will manage your talent pool by providing regular check-ins to create a long-term relationship;
- You will manage your KPIs and participate in setting up the right follow-up criteria.
- You have a bac+5 level of education with at least 3 years’ experience in recruitment in specialist firms or start-ups undergoing strong growth.
- You demonstrate unimpeachable organisation skills and you pay attention to most minor details in your daily work.
- You have a strong interest in new technologies, and you are curious about the latest tech news.
- You enjoy the search for different job profiles (engineers, developers, support) on various platforms. You are always looking to innovate to succeed in recruiting!
- You have a good level of English and French.
What we offer :
- Fast-paced and flexible environment
- Possibility of working from home (1 day a week)
- Meal vouchers
- Private healthcare
- Transportation stipend
- Transparent salary policy
- Stock options (BSPCE)