We're looking for an experienced sales professional who will essentially be the founder of our sales capacity and function. You'll ideally be someone who wants to found your own business one day or someone who is excited by being an early employee at a funded business, and making it a success to drive up the business valuation, and turn your equity into £m's.
Along with the CEO, you and he will be the only sales team members, so yes, you'll need to prospect, lead generate, cold call & email, demo and speak with new business opportunities. At month 6, we'll aim to hire an additional Sales Manager as we scale out sales. The ultimate aim will be to create a robust and repeatable sales function, with a team of 3-4 sales managers within 18 months.
Salary - £40,000 to £60,000 dependent on experience Commission - Yes, to be negotiated Equity - Yes, options in the business - we want you to help do what it takes to make the business a success so when the business is eventually acquired, you'll be able to live mortgage free!!
SO WHAT IS THE BUSINESS:
FaultFixers is a maintenance management SaaS platform that allows any business, in any industry, that owns or manages property to simply manage their maintenance obligations - allowing them to ditch their spreadsheets and paper-based processes that are so outdated. FaultFixers also works for trades and service businesses that support the businesses with property.
The problems that we're solving in the industry are:
- Affordable and attainable maintenance management software for SMEs (previously only corporates could afford)
- Customer and supplier use different systems, meaning they ALL have inefficiency when calling/emailing jobs back and forth
- Legacy/incumbent maintenance management solutions are over-complex and look like Excel on steroids
Check out "www.faultfixers.com" for more info on our product and solution.
- Fully funded
- Backed by ex FTSE CEOs from facilities management businesses
- Flexible office location (in London)
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone who is looking for a senior role, but willing to do all sales roles to build the business - likely to be 3-5 years of sales experience
- Experience in sales strategy and sales functions creation
- Experience in use of CRM / CRM strategies
- Experience in multiple methods of outbound sales strategies
- Someone who is driven by cash, but also equity - your equity will be worth £m's in a few years' time with your success, but you also get a decent salary and commission.
If you're interested then please apply to this advert and include a bit about yourself/what you specifically like about the role. NO AGENCIES PLEASE - we would prefer to spend this budget on some fantastic individuals to join the team.