Who we are:
Verisart is a VC funded digital certification platform applying blockchain technology to transform
the arts and collectibles market. We believe in giving people the power to run real time
verification of provenance and new ways to store and transfer value. We’re building a
decentralized title registry and exploring new types of ownership and methods of cultural
participation. For more information, please visit https://verisart.com
What we’re looking for:
We’re seeking a Lead Blockchain Engineer with a string security mindset to develop the Verisart
platform and join our rapidly growing team in Mayfair, London. You’ll be our inspirational
blockchain leader & guru and be passionate about hands on development, fixing problems,
shipping code, improving performance and up-skilling new developers.
Leading our blockchain applications and development, you’ll work closely with the CTO on all
blockchain, applied cryptography and security related features.
- Share responsibility for architectural decisions and take the lead on blockchain
technology choice decisions, with the CTO and CEO.
- Being the go to guru for any security challenges, blockers or impediments across the
tech stack and will be the sort of person that relishes fixing a complex problem.
- Leading the R&D for blockchain applications and software integrations.
- Mentoring developers, instilling best practice development principles, making sure all
code is well tested and TDD is followed.
Minimum qualifications, experience and skills:
- Excited by Verisart mission & transformative potential of blockchain technology.
- Commercial experience with Bitcoin Blockchain or creating Solidity smart contracts.
- Experience with Proof of Stake or Proof of existence blockchain projects
- Passionate about new technological developments.
- Commercial experience building and scaling a technology start up, working in small
development teams, or being the sole developer on a project
- Logical problem solving mindset with ability to write security conscious code
- Extensive experience designing, maintaining and integrating 3rd party APIs
- Passionate about TDD and unit testing
Desired qualifications, experience and skills:
- Computer Science degree (but relevant experience and ability also just as valid)
- Experience in Golang and PostgresSQL
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with Heroku, AWS or Google Cloud
- Understanding of DevOps best practices and technologies.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and stock options with opportunity to shape the use of blockchain
technology for the art & collectibles market.
- Beautiful, bright workspace in Mayfair, London with good transport links
- Immediate start date