Who are Opensignal?
Opensignal, a mobile analytics company, is the global standard for measuring real-world mobile network experience. Using billions of measurements collected 24/7 from tens of millions of smartphones, we analyze real-world mobile network experience at the largest scale and frequency in the wireless industry. We believe measuring how the network performs directly through users’ eyes is key to building better wireless networks. Our insights are used across the industry by mobile operators, telecoms regulators, equipment manufacturers and analysts. We have done business across six continents and have driven press headlines in 80 countries, in an industry impacting the lives of billions around the world.
Founded in 2010, Opensignal is a high-growth global company harnessing the power of mobile technologies and big data analytics to redefine how the mobile industry measures network performance. We’re part of the Global Telecoms ‘Power 100’, TechCity Future Fifty, and backed by an impressive portfolio of investors.
Having doubled our employee base to 60 at the beginning of 2019, we plan to grow beyond 80 by the end of 2019, to help drive our vision further. We're headquartered in London, UK, where you’ll find most of our employees, who we like to call 'Opensignalers', but the teams you'll work with are global. A truly international team, our ‘Opensignalers’ work across four continents, and represent over 25 nationalities.
Find out more by visiting our website
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the COO, you will be a crucial member of our global sales team, supporting the achievement of targeted growth and successful customer engagement. This role is multi-faceted, requiring a broad spectrum of operational support and organisational skills to maximise the effectiveness of our global sales team.
We are looking for a customer-focused professional, who is a self-starter, with a strong ability to collaborate with differing teams within the business, and work independently when required.
The role is based in our global headquarters in London (next door to Angel Station) but will work very closely with our sales team. One of the exciting challenges will be that our sales team are based all over the globe and you’ll need to be the glue that brings them all together!
As Sales Operations Assistant, you will be responsible for
- Diary management – Scheduling and managing internal meetings for the global sales team, and other activities as part of a defined schedule. Working to ensure commitments are prioritised and managed effectively with a global view of individual objectives.
- Meeting management – Creation and management of agendas of weekly sales calls and quarterly sales meetings, meeting notes and action points through to follow-up with all parties involved, ensuring outcomes are delivered in a timely fashion.
- Operational support – Providing support to the C-suite and the sales team in the preparation and management of presentation decks and documentation for customers. Helping to ensure the team are working to defined account plans consistently and effectively.
- Managing the collection of weekly / monthly sales data – Proactively taking responsibility to ensure all the team are regularly updating their sales figures, pipeline and sales forecasts. Accurately updating spreadsheets to ensure we are always up to date.
- Reporting & Communication – Providing reports, presentations and correspondence to deliver vital insight and messaging to the business.
- Additional responsibilities – There will opportunities for additional responsibilities and projects to work on with the team and COO as you grow within the role.
What we need from you
- Previous experience of working in a similar role alongside sales teams – If you’ve ever had to get half a dozen salespeople, in 6 different time zones spanning the globe, on a call at the same time, you’ll understand our environment!
- An optimistic and can-do character. You’ll be someone who enjoys going the extra mile when needed
- A pro-active mindset who is always looking for ways to improve processes and communication Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Close attention to quality and detail
- Enjoys working with others to achieve group success and improved customer outcomes
- Strong desktop publishing skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Google Calendar, Zoom would be a bonus)
- Proficient in spreadsheet creation and management
- Happy taking ownership over specified tasks and projects
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary and stock options to share our growth
- Matched-contribution based pension scheme, company-wide bonus, private healthcare (including wellbeing subscriptions and discounted gym membership), cycle to work scheme and MacBook of your choice
- Constant exposure to learning opportunities in your role and the ability to make an impact from day one
- Personal development budget for conferences, courses, materials and training and regular 'OpenSessions' (internal learning talks)
- Our 'Opensignalers' - an ambitious, focused and friendly team backed by some of Europe's top investors *Ability to work flexibly as well as regular all-company events (from team lunches, to monthly HQ socials and bi-annual away days)
- HQ in Angel, central London, filled with fresh fruit, coffee and an abundance of snacks and drinks, set in an area buzzing with coffee shops, eateries, a local market and bars.
To understand how we will be holding your information please take a look at our Recruitment Privacy Notice: https://www.opensignal.com/sites/opensignal-com/files/recruitment_privacy_policy.pdf