UENI is a "do-it-with-me" solution that sets us apart from DIY website builders and expensive digital agencies. We take an innovative approach to getting small businesses online by reducing the friction for a business owner to do so. UENI structures the data it collects from a business and creates a website for each business and listings on other high traffic platforms. We thus enable these businesses to complete online for the first time.
Today we are signing up 2000 businesses everyday and we operate in the UK, Spain, France, the USA, LATAM, India and we are growing our global presence every month.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the success of the products defined and created through our Agile development process. You will define new product tasks and objectives, manage the product backlog and act as the guardian for the product with the ultimate aim of putting the user first.
- Previous experience with website builders is a big plus
- 6+ years of experience as Product Manager, in an Agile/Lean environment
- Define the acceptance criteria and actively participate in sprint planning, sprint demos, retrospectives and daily stand-ups
- Set sprint goals and articulate what success looks like and make decisions such as accepting/rejecting changes at the end of each sprint
- A great communicator who can easily build and maintain strong relationships with cross functional teams
- A passionate and positive attitude, naturally collaborative, highly organised, willing to take on responsibility outside of your role to get the job done
- An analytical and inquisitive mindset with the ability to translate business cases and customer experience into tangible outcomes
Perks and Benefits
- Join an outstanding team culture, working together to help the business achieve its goals and living the UENI values.
- Competitive salary & equity options package
- Holiday increases with each year of service
- Excellent opportunities for personal growth and career development in a people focused organisation.
- More than 300+ discounts with Perkbox
- Employee referral scheme
- Cool office in Hammersmith area with access to gym, fruit, events and plenty of coffee, beer and prosecco