At Astroscreen, we use machine learning and disinformation analysts to detect social media manipulation and disinformation. We are looking for an Operations Associate to help us scale and grow our team. This role spans across recruiting, people operations, office management, business operations, fundraising and ad-hoc project management.
As Astroscreen’s first Operations Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Writing Job Specs, sourcing candidates, prescreening and scheduling interviews.
- Onboarding new employees, implementing employee policies and administering payroll and benefits.
- Working with external service providers such as Law firms, PR firms and Accounting firms.
- Keeping a record of invoices and paying bills when due.
- Sourcing new offices, keeping the office organised, facilitating company meetings and planning company offsites and team-building events.
- Assisting the CEO with fundraising, creating fundraising pitch decks and researching suitable VC funds.
- Assisting the CEO with investor relations, creating board meeting decks and investor updates.
- You have 2-3 years of relevant work experience at a tech startup.
- You are able to own and manage multiple work-streams simultaneously.
- Startup-minded: high-energy, self-starter, growth mindset and a bias for action.
- You are comfortable working independently in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Able to disagree and commit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply here and let us know why you want to work at Astroscreen in your cover letter!
Agency calls are not appreciated.